Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Anyone on here do The Hotspur's football quiz?

I know some of the lads from ShiteSeats host it but don't know if it's the ones that post on here.

Ketsbaia and I have done it twice now.  Sick of me life.  Last month we came joint first - lost on the tie-break and last night we were 2 points clear in the lead going into the final round, before finishing joint third.  :anguish:

Some f***ing difficult questions involved though.

I've been twice. Finished third then second. It's canny, if over priced.

£2 per person is overpriced?!

It's clearly Cardiff like, it's got the PL badges on the side. Morton play in a QPR style shirt.

That's the old version of the picture round - apologies. The red of the Cardiff shirt wasn't printing very well so we changed it.

Correct one (that was actually used in the quiz) will be up shortly :)

Video round was my handywork.

Feel free to come along, we're looking at mid-December for the next one!

Just subscribed to the mailing list :thup: I'll get a decent team to go over for it, know a few lads who are regular quizzers and would love out like this.

EDIT: £2 per person is overpriced for a quiz really (well at least it's the most expensive quiz I've ever seen) but it's something different and is only once a month.

To be fair, all the money comes back as prizes.

The rounds take sodding ages to put together as well, took me yonks to do the video round. I don't think it's overpriced - even if it is a bit more than other quizzes.

A couple of quid a head is fuck all. A night's entertainment for a couple of quid is nothing. Punters probably spend more on peanuts from the bar.

Guest firetotheworks

It's more the drinks that are overpriced. The quiz is still a bit steep considering you get about that back for finishing 3rd in a team of 3 against about 10-15 other teams.

Paddy Forster who chops all their barnets and has his own shop on High Bridge! Cracking lad!

Much is it there? Might go in and ask for a Cabaye :megusta:

£20 for a cut, beer or pretty much any spirit and a decent looking lass to look at.