Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest antz1uk

was he not one on the main trouble makers last time around when they all got fined/suspended etc? aswell as being a detestable cunt too like

was he not one on the main trouble makers last time around when they all got fined/suspended etc? aswell as being a detestable c*** too like

:thup:

The guy does have a hot gf tbf to him :lol:

Jisung Park announces his retirement from football.

He burst onto the scene right around when I started watching football and now I've seen out his entire career. Feels surreal that he's not playing anymore.

Always rated Park, quality player who could play well in a ton of positions

You must also rate Jonas very highly too.

Jonas was a poor man's Park at his peak, and I rate peak Jonas pretty highly.

They are both good pros with a high degree of work rates but as footballers they are very much meh for the levels theyve played at for me.

I like Park. You always respect players who put in the graft but I thought he had a bit of quality about him as well. Never hid in those big games for Man United.

They are both good pros with a high degree of work rates but as footballers they are very much meh for the levels theyve played at for me.

If Park was a meh player Alex Ferguson would not have kept him around for seven seasons.

Obviously he's not Ronaldo or Rooney, but he was a very, very good player who's underrated because he always did what the manager asked  and never agitated to get more minutes or more of the ball.

He was a completely different player for the national team. Every single attacking move went through him.

The one thing I dislike about him was that he was content to be a squad player at Man United instead of a star for a smaller club.

Big game player if ever there was one. Scored quite a few important goals against top sides as well. I loved him. Had his name on the back of the shirt for two seasons and a lot of people laughed at it. I really never understood how people couldn't see his quality.

Surprised he's retiring as he's seemingly got incredible fitness levels and isn't even that old.

His knees have given out.  Was told by a doctor that he'd have three years to play at most during his last year at Man United.

Surprised he's retiring as he's seemingly got incredible fitness levels and isn't even that old.

His knees have given out.  Was told by a doctor that he'd have three years to play at most during his last year at Man United.

Ah, well that makes more sense.

Park was one of those unfashionable players who played an important role in teams that challenged for/won stuff. Different styles but a bit like the role Kuyt had at Liverpool.

Someone happy to work their bollocks off giving the more talented players a bit more freedom. Pardew would have loved him, problem is he'd love another 9 in the side at the same time.