Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Ann Coulter: Any growing interest in soccer a sign of nation's moral decay

Do they even have MVPs in soccer? Everyone just runs up and down the field and, every once in a while, a ball accidentally goes in. That's when we're supposed to go wild. I'm already asleep.

No other "sport" ends in as many scoreless ties as soccer. This was an actual marquee sign by the freeway in Long Beach, California, about a World Cup game last week: "2nd period, 11 minutes left, score: 0:0." Two hours later, another World Cup game was on the same screen: "1st period, 8 minutes left, score: 0:0." If Michael Jackson had treated his chronic insomnia with a tape of Argentina vs. Brazil instead of Propofol, he'd still be alive, although bored.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/opinion/columnists/2014/06/25/coulter-growing-interest-soccer-sign-nations-moral-decay/11372137/

:lol: :lol: Jesus Christ

Do they even have MVPs in soccer? Everyone just runs up and down the field and, every once in a while, a ball accidentally goes in. That's when we're supposed to go wild. I'm already asleep.

No other "sport" ends in as many scoreless ties as soccer. This was an actual marquee sign by the freeway in Long Beach, California, about a World Cup game last week: "2nd period, 11 minutes left, score: 0:0." Two hours later, another World Cup game was on the same screen: "1st period, 8 minutes left, score: 0:0." If Michael Jackson had treated his chronic insomnia with a tape of Argentina vs. Brazil instead of Propofol, he'd still be alive, although bored.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/opinion/columnists/2014/06/25/coulter-growing-interest-soccer-sign-nations-moral-decay/11372137/

Fast kickin'!

Low scorin'!

And ties? You bet!

that is one of the most mind boggling things I've ever read, what really gets me is complaining about how long matchs as opposed to the quick and prompt american football and baseball. I'm reasonably certain she's never watched 30 seconds of a game in her life

that is one of the most mind boggling things I've ever read, what really gets me is complaining about how long matchs as opposed to the quick and prompt american football and baseball. I'm reasonably certain she's never watched 30 seconds of a game in her life

Yeah, doesn't Baseball last all day? Though American football is officially only an hour long the average NFL game is 3 hours or so long due to stoppages.