Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

:lol: It sounds like they just turned up uninvited.

"Hi! We're from somewhere you've never heard of. Got any scran?"

"Er. Fuck off. Sonia, give these waifs a bag of crisps and a can of pop. And call the carabinieri."

:lol: It sounds like they just turned up uninvited.

"Hi! We're from somewhere you've never heard of. Got any scran?"

"Er. f*** off. Sonia, give these waifs a bag of crisps and a can of pop. And call the carabinieri."

'West Auckland officials are also convinced that the planned pre-match exchange of gifts was put back to halftime because Juventus had brought nothing to the occasion.

In the event, they received a blank plaque and two books on Italian flowers.'

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Worth checking out the Paddy Kenny training video doing the rounds on Twitter. Gut like a ken end.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/06/29/article-2674345-1F406F7C00000578-907_634x632.jpg

Guest micky_123

Does anyone on here play for a sunday league side that would play a friendly this sunday? Open to where/when.

Does anyone on here play for a sunday league side that would play a friendly this sunday? Open to where/when.

If you can travel down to Cornwall, I reckon my team would be up for it :thup: ;)

Guest micky_123

If you can travel down to Cornwall, I reckon my team would be up for it :thup: ;)

Probably pushing it a smidgen.