Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Our football federation is absurdly corrupt. They have been under investigation and scrutiny for "losing" tournament monies, not dispensing money to the players on time, not paying managers, etc. Yesterday their main office in Abuja just mysteriously caught fire during the middle of the working day in a blaze that apparently began in the chief accountant's (!) office. :lol: Now the vital papers detailing NFF's financial dealings look like this:

BvexxmwIIAAYkgQ.jpg

:lol:

Our football federation is absurdly corrupt. They have been under investigation and scrutiny for "losing" tournament monies, not dispensing money to the players on time, not paying managers, etc. Yesterday their main office in Abuja just mysteriously caught fire during the middle of the working day in a blaze that apparently began in the chief accountant's (!) office. :lol: Now the vital papers detailing NFF's financial dealings look like this:

BvexxmwIIAAYkgQ.jpg

Naija is a damn mess man  :lol:

Watching a random show about newly promoted la-liga side Cordoba and they are raving about their start man..Xisco!

I met the Xisco fan club at Barca B vs Cordoba last season :lol:

Did you buy him a drink?

Watching a random show about newly promoted la-liga side Cordoba and they are raving about their start man..Xisco!

Did you buy him a drink?

:lol: :lol:

TBF he's not been that amazing down there; less than 1 in 3 in Liga Adelante is hardly something to write home about. He's been dropped in preseason and linked with a move away, now that Córdoba have been promoted he's just not good enough for this level.

Did you buy him a drink?

;D

Did you buy him a drink?