Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

What’s your favourite sandwich filling? Um, turkey, brie and cranberry.

Wow, unusual choice. Yeah, well it was an unusual question.

Who would win a fight between a lion and a tiger? A lion. Why? Well, it’s the king of the jungle.

Well you did want cheese in your sandwich. Yes, though funnily enough brie is not a cheese that I would eat on its own – it just goes well with turkey and cranberry. If I’m eating cheese on its own with a cracker it has to be really strong. I can handle a strong cheese. Stilton, things like that. If you’re buying mature cheese, than Canadian is probably the strongest one. Canadian extra mature, or Stilton, or anything that really stinks. That’s only really happened in the last five years. Before that I preferred a milder cheese.

I respect his cheese game tbh.

What’s your favourite sandwich filling? Um, turkey, brie and cranberry.

Wow, unusual choice. Yeah, well it was an unusual question.

Who would win a fight between a lion and a tiger? A lion. Why? Well, it’s the king of the jungle.

Well you did want cheese in your sandwich. Yes, though funnily enough brie is not a cheese that I would eat on its own – it just goes well with turkey and cranberry. If I’m eating cheese on its own with a cracker it has to be really strong. I can handle a strong cheese. Stilton, things like that. If you’re buying mature cheese, than Canadian is probably the strongest one. Canadian extra mature, or Stilton, or anything that really stinks. That’s only really happened in the last five years. Before that I preferred a milder cheese.

I respect his cheese game tbh.

:thup:

They were too beige yesterday, now they're too colourful. You're a walking contradiction.

It certainly wasn't colourful. It was mayonnaise with some bits of misguided celery and orange. The whole tub was whimpering "please let me die".