Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

What’s your favourite sandwich filling? Um, turkey, brie and cranberry.

Wow, unusual choice. Yeah, well it was an unusual question.

Who would win a fight between a lion and a tiger? A lion. Why? Well, it’s the king of the jungle.

Well you did want cheese in your sandwich. Yes, though funnily enough brie is not a cheese that I would eat on its own – it just goes well with turkey and cranberry. If I’m eating cheese on its own with a cracker it has to be really strong. I can handle a strong cheese. Stilton, things like that. If you’re buying mature cheese, than Canadian is probably the strongest one. Canadian extra mature, or Stilton, or anything that really stinks. That’s only really happened in the last five years. Before that I preferred a milder cheese.

I respect his cheese game tbh.

:lol:

Dude's cheese game is thorough.

yeah well it was a salad named after our worst state what do you expect

It's also not actually a thing. He just bought some mayo concoction from a nasty Scottish wench who thought to name her shitty sandwich filler after somewhere sunny to try and get the miserable scottish cunts to cheer the fuck up.

It's also not actually a thing. He just bought some mayo concoction from a nasty Scottish wench who thought to name her shitty sandwich filler after somewhere sunny to try and get the miserable scottish c***s to cheer the f*** up.

"Cabbage, Mayonnaise, Peach (11%), Pineapple, Apple, Mandarin, Single Cream, Concentrated Orange Juice"

What is wrong with you people?

It's also not actually a thing. He just bought some mayo concoction from a nasty Scottish wench who thought to name her shitty sandwich filler after somewhere sunny to try and get the miserable scottish c***s to cheer the f*** up.

"Cabbage, Mayonnaise, Peach (11%), Pineapple, Apple, Mandarin, Single Cream, Concentrated Orange Juice"

You put that in a sandwich?

I was buzzin' for ham and coleslaw and saw that monstrosity, so bought it.

He'd not seen fruit before tbf to him.

:lol: **entire N-O sandwich navy's cannons swivel towards the HMS Triggs, fire simultaneously**

:lol: I'll give you tomato but that is the only fruit that should be in a sandwich. I can imagine all you Americans putting grapes and strawberries in a sandwich

:lol: That Owen interview.

I can imagine the interviewer pissing himself as Michael Owen answers his pisstake question about cheese with as much depth and fervour as a uni lecturer - convinced that the world is dying to know what he puts on his Jacobs.

What’s your favourite sandwich filling? Um, turkey, brie and cranberry.

Wow, unusual choice. Yeah, well it was an unusual question.

Who would win a fight between a lion and a tiger? A lion. Why? Well, it’s the king of the jungle.

Well you did want cheese in your sandwich. Yes, though funnily enough brie is not a cheese that I would eat on its own – it just goes well with turkey and cranberry. If I’m eating cheese on its own with a cracker it has to be really strong. I can handle a strong cheese. Stilton, things like that. If you’re buying mature cheese, than Canadian is probably the strongest one. Canadian extra mature, or Stilton, or anything that really stinks. That’s only really happened in the last five years. Before that I preferred a milder cheese.

I respect his cheese game tbh.

:lol:

Dude's cheese game is thorough.

:lol: Not even mad at him.