Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

interesting piece on Magath at Fulham, doesn't exactly paint a nice picture

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/sep/20/fulham-farewell-magath-felix-madcap

I (and couple of other that I remember) said it when he signed that it was most probably destined for failure. He's known as a manager that has his players crying ffs :lol: He's not normal. It was bold to have him for the relegation battle, I thought he'd be able to keep them up but long-term he would be a complete failure.

Can you translate some of this VI

According to Marca they have an agreement with an Abu Dabi sovereign fund to rename the stadium with "Abu Dabi" as part of the name (Abu Dabi Bernabéu, Bernabéu Abu Dabi, Abu Dabi@Santiago Bernabéu, wathever) to the tune of €25m for 20 years.

According to Marca they have an agreement with an Abu Dabi sovereign fund to rename the stadium with "Abu Dabi" as part of the name (Abu Dabi Bernabéu, Bernabéu Abu Dabi, Abu Dabi@Santiago Bernabéu, wathever) to the tune of €25m for 20 years.

:thup: 25 million per year for 20 years is a huge amount of money.

Any chance of barca doing the same?

:thup: 25 million per year for 20 years is a huge amount of money.

Any chance of barca doing the same?

As much as I'll hate it, probably. There's no way we can fund Camp Nou's remodeling otherwise.