Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

The state of this whole Carneiro thing, man. Embarrassing.

If she wasn't fit and it was an old gadgee it would be very different.

While perhaps true, that works in both directions.

Well stories like that wouldn't have appeared, no. But the actual footballing element to the story, as well. The whole thing was so rash from Mourinho.

Well stories like that wouldn't have appeared, no. But the actual footballing element to the story, as well. The whole thing was so rash from Mourinho.

She should sue for constructive dismissal - sounds like she is not allowed to do much at all.

How do Man City have a waiting list, for a stadium with a bigger capacity, when they couldn't sell out for most games last year ?

They did. Whatever empty seats there were last season were still bought, people just didnt go for whatever reason

Guest chopey

Strange that this fucknut hasn't got any pictures of the two of them together after 15 months.

They could have at least got the same Photoshop artist as Cisse's 8 year old wife.

Cisse's photoshop artist is that good I imagine he's fully booked out for months

How do Man City have a waiting list, for a stadium with a bigger capacity, when they couldn't sell out for most games last year ?

They did. Whatever empty seats there were last season were still bought, people just didnt go for whatever reason

Really? They've had so many empty seats in recent seasons, even for some pretty important games.

Guest neesy111

Really? They've had so many empty seats in recent seasons, even for some pretty important games.

Sponsor tickets.

Patterson-Ward once injured himself during a guym session' date=' which he was using to look like the stars that Eva would treat on a daily basis, "I was doubled up and really hurting. When Eva came back she saw I was in pain. She took me to her bedroom, and with a twinkle in her eye said, ‘I need to treat you'. She tore off my clothes, glanced at my shoulder, jumped on me and we had passionate sex."[/quote']

Definitely getting my shoulder out for the lasses if I ever get out on the prowl again.

Patterson-Ward once injured himself during a guym session' date=' which he was using to look like the stars that Eva would treat on a daily basis, "I was doubled up and really hurting. When Eva came back she saw I was in pain. She took me to her bedroom, and with a twinkle in her eye said, ‘I need to treat you'. She tore off my clothes, glanced at my shoulder, jumped on me and we had passionate sex."[/quote']

Definitely getting my shoulder out for the lasses if I ever get out on the prowl again.

[emoji38]

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/17/west-ham-adrian-red-card-appeal-leicester

The FA really needs to clamp down on frivolous appeals, I mean he kicked the guy in the chest! Everyone knows it wasn't meant but that's still a red card for good reason, lest someone actually develop proper acting ability!

Unless I'm wrong but I'm fairly sure kicking someone in the chest doesn't take any intent into account. Chelsea's appeal last week was even more ridiculous. Honestly I'd give point deductions for such bleedingly obvious ludicrous appeals.

Now someone will come and tell me intent does matter in kicking someone in the chest  :lol: