Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Don't think it's that great tbh, Juventus and City are comfortably better than both Sevilla and Gladbach. To be frank other than Leverkusen and Roma all the groups are very predictable and have two teams which are much better than the rest.

It's about as good as you can get in a Champions League group.

Don't think it's that great tbh, Juventus and City are comfortably better than both Sevilla and Gladbach. To be frank other than Leverkusen and Roma all the groups are very predictable and have two teams which are much better than the rest.

Might as well not watch now.

Disagree, tbh, it's a decent draw this year. City will win, but Juventus is vulnerable, imo. They've struggled and in one case failed to qualify above Galatasaray and Olympiakos in the last two seasons. Who are the two stronger teams in H? Zenit is very strong and can easily challenge the other two. I would give CSKA and Gala a good chance of sneaking through as well. Tbf though, the Champions League group stage is almost always bland, sterile, and predictable, so you are probably correct. :lol:

Disagree, tbh, it's a decent draw this year. City will win, but Juventus is vulnerable, imo. They've struggled and in one case failed to qualify above Galatasaray and Olympiakos in the last two seasons. Who are the two stronger teams in H? Zenit is very strong and can easily challenge the other two. I would give CSKA and Gala a good chance of sneaking through as well. Tbf though, the Champions League group stage is almost always bland, sterile, and predictable, so you are probably correct. :lol:

:lol: I still think it will be a good mind, just think the end result is quite predictable. But tbf it almost always is so not sure why i would expect differently.

Arsenal's group is tougher than Man City's imo. They'll lose both games to Munich whereas Man City have a good chance against Juve in both games.

If Arsenal slip up against either of the other teams, they're vulnerable.

But I think all four English teams should comfortable qualify out of those groups, or they've fucked up big time.

Guest Jungle Barry

Apologies if it's been posted and I've missed it but does anyone know where I can find this "spine tingling" fans video?

Can only seem to find a 19s long one showing the fans and some footage from last season.

Guest Jungle Barry

Can't find it. They've deleted the 'full' version. It's no longer on Twitter.

It's just appeared on Ed Harrison's blog of all places. I try and avoid it usually but fair play to him on this occasion.

Thanks for looking all the same.

Can't find it. They've deleted the 'full' version. It's no longer on Twitter.

It's just appeared on Ed Harrison's blog of all places. I try and avoid it usually but fair play to him on this occasion.

Thanks for looking all the same.

its on vimeo, called Newcastle Pre-Match Video

People saying its been pulled due to complaints about the incomplete quote? Or just NUFCBLOG with their usual BS?

It was quickly spotted that they had missed out the part of the quote referencing the directors etc and it very quickly got pulled after that.

George Caulkin also tweeted them about it as it is a quote from the book he wrote with Sir Bobby so he is quite protective about it.

:lol: How? Played 5, won 4, drawn 1. Scored 9, conceded 1 (an OG).

It's a process.

That's the data.

:lol: :thup:

You really do buy it every single time. :lol: I'm getting bored.

Process will continue this weekend with a 1-0 win away to Swansea.