Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Was listening to podcast by Graham Hunter with Graeme Souness and I didn't realise that Hellas Verona won Serie A in 1984-85.  For any Italian football experts... how did that happen?

Do you and Souness often listen to podcasts together?

Nah tbh I didn't know that either.

Was listening to podcast by Graham Hunter with Graeme Souness and I didn't realise that Hellas Verona won Serie A in 1984-85.  For any Italian football experts... how did that happen?

Not an Italian football expert at all, but you should definitely read A Season With Verona by Tim Parks.  Details it in there and the teams decline.  Absolutely class book like.

:) - me and Graeme often sit down to listen to podcasts together.  He insists on talking through the fucking things, the annoying twat.

Benzema officially charged as an accomplice. :lol:

How does a millionaire get embroiled in the blackmail of a NT teammate? (they reportedly asked for 150k). Makes no sense.

Makes no sense at all.

Why would he ever have to do such a thing considering the salary he is on? Must be an absolute moron.