Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Barely worthy of a post, but former NUFC player James Troisi just scored a 93rd minute equaliser for his new club Melbourne Victory - classy first time finish that made me think we let a good-un' go.

He's no world beater, but better than some we still have on the books, and who still get games...

Barely worthy of a post, but former NUFC player James Troisi just scored a 93rd minute equaliser for his new club Melbourne Victory - classy first time finish that made me think we let a good-un' go.

He's no world beater, but better than some we still have on the books, and who still get games...

names?

Wasn't he close to going to Norwich before the window shut? Anyway I thought he was poor apart from the goal. Though he barely played in Serie A last season. Give him Half a season. Doesn't look close to being as good as the likes of Marveaux or Sammy.

Wasn't he close to going to Norwich before the window shut? Anyway I thought he was poor apart from the goal. Though he barely played in Serie A last season. Give him Half a season. Doesn't look close to being as good as the likes of Marveaux or Sammy.

I am positive he's better that Obertan.

names?

As I said, he's not a world beater, but I'd rather bring him on than Sammy Ameobi or Obertan, neither of whom I rate at all. I'd suggest he's more effective than Jonas, too. He's certainly not better than Marveaux, but I'm of the opinion that Marveaux is used poorly by Pardew.

Clearly I'm biased though. I still resent Inman's lack of opportunity, too :lol:

Who?

Guest bimpy474

I am positive that you are better than Obertan.

Full-kit w*****.

:lol:

It's probably pre-planned, but won't be surprised one bit if it wasn't. No wonder he's pretending that in the US though. Most American girls probably don't know to spot Dortmund on the world map  :idiot2:

On a serious note, Lewa is very disliked by Polish people. same with Klose. They love Podolski though

Why do Polish people dislike him?

Because they think he doesn't care (mostly) or show up for the national team, protecting himself in 50/50s. That's the impression I got living in Warsaw all summer.

Kuba is adored though.

They've sacked their manager, so be interesting to see if Lewa's NT performances improve under a new coach.