Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Barely worthy of a post, but former NUFC player James Troisi just scored a 93rd minute equaliser for his new club Melbourne Victory - classy first time finish that made me think we let a good-un' go.

He's no world beater, but better than some we still have on the books, and who still get games...

Wasn't he close to going to Norwich before the window shut? Anyway I thought he was poor apart from the goal. Though he barely played in Serie A last season. Give him Half a season. Doesn't look close to being as good as the likes of Marveaux or Sammy.

I am positive he's better that Obertan.

We shouldn't be signing players because they are better than our shit ones, we should be signing players who are better than our good ones or have the potential to be :)

Troisi is 25 and already in the footballers retirement home, I doubt he would be an improvement even on Obertan, even if he is it won't be significant enough to really notice.

You Aussies/Yanks really need to get over your countryman bias :lol:  :razz:

Eintracht fans chant "Nazi pigs" at Dresden and make aeroplane gestures in reference to the allied bombing of Dresden. Dresden's reaction is a bit World War Z.

Thats mental.  Terrible thing to sing to fellow german fans.

Eintracht fans chant "Nazi pigs" at Dresden and make aeroplane gestures in reference to the allied bombing of Dresden. Dresden's reaction is a bit World War Z.

Thats mental.  Terrible thing to sing to fellow german fans.

Took the words right out of my mouth, that's shocking.  :kasper:

Southampton manager (Pochawhatever), looks a good manager but does it annoy anyone else he clearly can't be fucked to learn English? :lol:

He'll know enough by now, probably just can't be arsed with the media.