Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

If he could fuck his mum for free for 20 years what difference does the money he made make? Condoms I assume.

I assume his mum would be attracted to Mido because of his wealth such that he would not even have to pay her.

If he could fuck his mum for free for 20 years what difference does the money he made make? Condoms I assume.

I assume his mum would be attracted to Mido because of his wealth such that he would not even have to pay her.

Logic :thup:

Derek Llambias in frame to replace Nicola Cortese as Southampton ...

Telegraph.co.uk-20 minutes agoShare

Southampton could consider former Newcastle United managing director Derek Llambias as a replacement for their former chairman Nicola Cortese, who quit ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/southampton/10581974/Derek-Llambias-in-frame-to-replace-Nicola-Cortese-as-Southampton-chairman.html

Listening to yesterday's 606, Stoke fan thinks Pulis was 'top class manager' on par with Alex Ferguson  :lol: :lol:

going overboard but clearly he did a fantastic job there over the entirety of his time there, pity about the football

I am conflicted tbh, on one hand spent enough money he arguably underachieved, rarely showed any ambition but to finish in the league and never kicked on, on the other hand they had moments of not being as awful to watch as their reputation belied and yeah it's a club that's not going to attract huge talent and essentially did well with a squad for all the money spent on it wasn't up to much.

I still ultimately don't like his brand of football, it's negative, it usually involves rolling over for the big teams. Pulis will do a job for a lower down team (doing a reasonable one for Palace at the moment looks like) but he, like Pardew will probably never win anything with anyone, albeit didn't stoke manage some cup final more than we ever will. Bleh.

Guest bimpy474

Didn't realise Dan Burn who started for Fulham yesterday is from Blyth

Used to work in Blyth Asda.

Went to school with him and unsure as to how he has become a Premier League footballer. Mind-boggling.

Surely that says more of your footballing judgement than him  :laugh: