Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Jesus Navas gets the ball out wide and he looks up and says "where can I put this?" and he sees Sergio Aguero running in shouting "I'll have it here please Jesus" and Navas thinks "Righto son, here you go" but as Aguero gets the ball there's Negredo shouting "I'll take it from here Sergio" so Aguero plays it into Negredo and Negredo gives the keeper the eye and says "I want that golden boot, there's no way you're saving this" and the keeper says "I think I am like" and Negredo says "no you're not like" and the keeper says "I'm mint I'm saving this like" and Negredo says "Look!  That lass in Row B has her tits out!" and the keeper says "No way?!" and he looks over and Negredo scores and says to the keeper "Hahaha you mug" and the keeper looks at Negredo and says "oh for christ's sake" and his manager looks at him and says "young man, you're an idiot".

Pardew and Taylor ruined that.

Pardew's is as bad as it gets. Taylor's sounds like Cantonese (maybe it is Cantonese, I don't speak that dialect). :lol:

Rest of the lads did decent.

:lol: I'm suprised Taylor didnt narrow his eyes and shout "flied lice"

:mackems:

Good, I liked him.

:thup: Bit of a tit at times but has genuine enthusiasm and appreciation for the game. Always thougth he was one of the best particularly in the big games. 

Jesus Navas gets the ball out wide and he looks up and says "where can I put this?" and he sees Sergio Aguero running in shouting "I'll have it here please Jesus" and Navas thinks "Righto son, here you go" but as Aguero gets the ball there's Negredo shouting "I'll take it from here Sergio" so Aguero plays it into Negredo and Negredo gives the keeper the eye and says "I want that golden boot, there's no way you're saving this" and the keeper says "I think I am like" and Negredo says "no you're not like" and the keeper says "I'm mint I'm saving this like" and Negredo says "Look!  That lass in Row B has her tits out!" and the keeper says "No way?!" and he looks over and Negredo scores and says to the keeper "Hahaha you mug" and the keeper looks at Negredo and says "oh for christ's sake" and his manager looks at him and says "young man, you're an idiot".

WTF... :lol: