Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

"I watched him at 17 years of age at Wembley for Denmark and I rang [Tottenham chairman] Daniel Levy the day after and said that he needed to sign this boy - £10 million later he is finally here, so that is all good news." - Tim Sherwood, April 2014

"I’ve never played at Wembley." - Christian Eriksen, March 2014

Christ! Didn't want him because he was a smug/arrogant/smarmy prick like Pardew but it turns out he has Kinnears 'qualities' in the mix as well :lol:

"I watched him at 17 years of age at Wembley for Denmark and I rang [Tottenham chairman] Daniel Levy the day after and said that he needed to sign this boy - £10 million later he is finally here, so that is all good news." - Tim Sherwood, April 2014

:spit:

Redknapp mk 2.

Redknapp mk 2.

:lol: blagger.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine if player managers had to play dressed like that. Eeeeh, visual hilarity...never ending.