Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Just discovered that Galatasaray play "I will survive" every time they score. Presumably this is followed by "I'm too sexy for my shirt" and a reach around.

"It's raining men".

:lol: Schalke used to play "I will survive" when they scored. They have some really dodgy ones in the Bundesliga.

Went to the Leverkusen–Liverpool CL game in 2005. The looks on the Liverpool fans' faces when Leverkusen scored and they started playing "Rockin' all over the world".

They were all like, WTF??, for 20 seconds, and then we sang the song for the rest of the game :lol:

Best one IMO is Hoffenheim: they play a drinking song "Was wollen wir trinken 7 Tage lang" (What do we want to drink all week long?)

France had 'I Will Survive' as their bit team anthem when they won the World Cup, there's clips of them in the changing rooms bouncing around going mental singing the tune from it. Maybe not the most appropriate song but I guess you can't choose these things, it just happens.

Guest firetotheworks

I get the impression that aside from him being interesting from the outside looking in, I'd feel extremely uncomfortable being around him. He's exactly the type of person that you only meet in your own house whilst on the verge of a paranoid come down.

Man City fan being interviewed on SSN and being asked what it feels like, his response "It's a weight off our shoulders". Is that it?, thats your response, you have just won the title and he has a face and reaction like the bus has just turned up after being a few minutes late.