Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Always rated Park, quality player who could play well in a ton of positions

You must also rate Jonas very highly too.

Jonas was a poor man's Park at his peak, and I rate peak Jonas pretty highly.

They are both good pros with a high degree of work rates but as footballers they are very much meh for the levels theyve played at for me.

If Park was a meh player Alex Ferguson would not have kept him around for seven seasons.

Obviously he's not Ronaldo or Rooney, but he was a very, very good player who's underrated because he always did what the manager asked  and never agitated to get more minutes or more of the ball.

He was a completely different player for the national team. Every single attacking move went through him.

The one thing I dislike about him was that he was content to be a squad player at Man United instead of a star for a smaller club.

:thup:

Loved his style when he was at PSV yet another player who Ferguson made sacrifice themselves for the good of the team. Fair play to him for getting Park to do that but I think that the player Man Utd signed had a lot more to offer than just being somebody who ran around in bigger games or man marked opposition players.

Loved watching Park and that former Spurs left back at PSV.

I remember the pair of them spending half the game rolling around on the pitch when we played them in the UEFA.

Guest firetotheworks

We should be where Stoke are as well tbh. There hasn't been a 'regular chorus of boos' at all, but I'm splitting hairs a bit.

What?? You've been here for a decade and you can't resize a fucking image???

:lol: I think I learnt once but forgot.  Even now I never remember how to make the font bigger so have to look at the OP of a match thread for inspiration.