Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 4s

BREAKING: Helena Costa, who was set to be the first female football manager in France, has quit her post at Clermont. More to follow.

:lol:

A woman football manager?! The only "managing" she needs to worry about is managing to get her husbands dinner ready on time!!1!!11!!

Didn't think you had it in you to talk so much sense.

Guest TruToon94

Anybody else remember such a shite time to be interested in football at all? As a NUFC and England fan in my lifetime it's never been as crap as this.

Not even Souness and Sven. Anybody know anything that's come close?

A lot of revisionism about Eriksson like, the last campaign he presided over was awful but other than that he did alright.

Had Rooney not broken his foot in Euro 04, I reckon we'd have won it. So he did have some bad luck. But overall I reckon we underachieved under him.

Guest firetotheworks

I thought he was crap at the time, but pretty quickly realised that he was decent after McClaren and Capello.

Sven was negative. There was a feeling at the time that a more offensive style could get a lot more out of the talented crop of players we had. McLaren was the wrong successor in every way and Capello, though a good clued up coach, was too much for a few egos to take.