Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

So the families of backroom staff need to pay to get in but the owner can put up hundreds of advertisements around it without paying a penny?

This club's absolutely twisted man. Just fucking rotten. If it was a horse you'd shoot the cunt.

Perfectly good point on twitter, though.

Why should Andy Woodman's missus get in to games for nowt when Tim Krul can't kick a ball properly?

I know as if being married to him isn't enough.

Guest chicken little

Why should Andy Woodman's missus get in to games for nowt when Tim Krul can't kick a ball properly?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

@lee_ryder: #nufc set to charge backroom staff for tickets for friends and family - more on http://t.co/EEsFApCTrb

:lol:

well thats unnecessary. I get the point that they're fairly well paid by any normal standards and can afford to buy the tickets (unless ashley is even cheaper than we thought possible) but its not something thats going to make that much difference so why do it?

Glenn Hoddle has joined the coaching staff at QPR. Good addition for them, IMO.

Clause in his contract to leave with full pay if they turn the heating up too high, in case he starts to melt again.

Guest firetotheworks

That table made no sense like. £5.5m Speed from 97-98 is on there but not £6m Ferdinand from 95-96. Get rid of it.

Guest firetotheworks

That table made no sense like. £5.5m Speed from 97-98 is on there but not £6m Ferdinand from 95-96. Get rid of it.

It'll have been like on Mr Bean when he posts himself a Christmas card and then walks in and spots it, massively surprised.

I've decided that everything that I say today is going to have an obscure cultural reference. Don't like it? Fine, I'll stop, just let me know.

Pilko :thup: Scratch one bogey.

Robbie Keane is now the World's leading international goalscorer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_top_international_association_football_goal_scorers_by_country

And it's only really now that a lot of Irish fans actually appreciate how good he's been for us now that we have nobody to put the ball in the fucking goal if he isn't playing

There could also be someone who is still playing from the top 13 nations who has scored more goals than robbie keane, but less than the top scorer from their nation.

Doubt it.. but it's possible.

Guest neesy111

Titus Bramble is such a lazy, and quite frankly poor choice when pointing out poor Premiership footballers, mind.

Should be Shola tbh. :lol: