Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Martyn Ziegler @martynziegler  ·  57m 57 minutes ago

Chelsea accounts filed at Companies House - £190m wage bill 3rd highest in PL behind MUFC £215m + MCFC £205m. Southampton's wage bill? £47m.

Martyn Ziegler @martynziegler  ·  57m 57 minutes ago

Chelsea accounts show £65m profit on player sales in 2013/4 from David Luiz, Mata and de Bruyne. Helped club register 18m profit overall.

Still can't believe someone took Luiz of their hands for that much money. What an absolute gift that was.

I think they're involved in some shit because the money they've gotten for Luiz, Mata, De Bruyne and Lukaku is quite insane tbf. All of them are excellent on their day but none of them is really that consistent (well apart from Mata, who has somehow become worse since leaving Chelsea though).

FIFA FIFPro World XI

GOALKEEPER: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich and Germany)

DEFENDERS: Phillip Lahm (ex-Germany and Bayern Munich), David Luiz (Brazil and PSG), Thiago Silva (Brazil and PSG) and Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid and Spain)

MIDFIELDERS: Andres Iniesta (Spain and Barcelona), Toni Kroos (Germany and Real Madrid) and Angel di Maria (Argentina and Manchester United)

FORWARDS: Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal and Real Madrid), Lionel Messi (Argentina and Barcelona) and Arjen Robben (Holland and Bayern Munich)

David Luiz :lol:

FIFA FIFPro World XI

GOALKEEPER: Manuel Neuer (Bayern Munich and Germany)

DEFENDERS: Phillip Lahm (ex-Germany and Bayern Munich), David Luiz (Brazil and PSG), Thiago Silva (Brazil and PSG) and Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid and Spain)

MIDFIELDERS: Andres Iniesta (Spain and Barcelona), Toni Kroos (Germany and Real Madrid) and Angel di Maria (Argentina and Manchester United)

FORWARDS: Cristiano Ronaldo (Portugal and Real Madrid), Lionel Messi (Argentina and Barcelona) and Arjen Robben (Holland and Bayern Munich)

David Luiz :lol:

Deserved. Wrote in the other games thread why. Please read. Very valuable information.

The Iniesta inclusion was a strange one but someone's taking the mick at FIFA with Luiz :lol:

Think the quality of defenders is so shit this year that they gave it to someone who can score a decent free-kick :lol: I mean even Thiago Silva has been quite bad for the last 6 months or so and still I can't think of two CB's more deserving than him and Ramos.

Seriously, the crop of CBs in the world is absolutely fucking shit right now. Kompany, Thiago had below their standards season. Vidic, Terry, Pique are dead. Hummels isn't all that great (as I've said before). Only Ramos is really good but even he has moments of absolute madness. Am I missing someone here? I mean seriously? Is there really no world class CBs left in the world? Miranda and Godin were fantastic but I think it's more down to their team rather than their individual quality.

Guest firetotheworks

The Iniesta inclusion was a strange one but someone's taking the mick at FIFA with Luiz :lol:

Think the quality of defenders is so shit this year that they gave it to someone who can score a decent free-kick :lol: I mean even Thiago Silva has been quite bad for the last 6 months or so and still I can't think of two CB's more deserving than him and Ramos.

Seriously, the crop of CBs in the world is absolutely fucking shit right now. Kompany, Thiago had below their standards season. Vidic, Terry, Pique are dead. Hummels isn't all that great (as I've said before). Only Ramos is really good but even he has moments of absolute madness. Am I missing someone here? I mean seriously? Is there really no world class CBs left in the world? Miranda and Godin were fantastic but I think it's more down to their team rather than their individual quality.

Literally every defender that you've mentioned there is better than David Luiz.