Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I actually respect the proper mental religious people a bit more than the ones who try to modernise that shit, in a way.

So you agree with Gav? disgraceful imho

:lol:

I don't agree, but I would rather people were honest about their beliefs.

Aye, if you've got to forget/forego bits of the religion just to make it acceptable to you, then don't follow that religion.

That'd make pretty much every religion in the world unworkable.

Absolute rubbish jimburst- you interpret it how you want

Always had a good cross on him

And he could always get pastor defender or two.

He was an excellent finisher as well. The Bible.

That comment is testament to the game of religious puns.

I actually respect the proper mental religious people a bit more than the ones who try to modernise that s***, in a way.

So you agree with Gav? disgraceful imho

:lol:

I don't agree, but I would rather people were honest about their beliefs.

Aye, if you've got to forget/forego bits of the religion just to make it acceptable to you, then don't follow that religion.

This is what I question about gay marriage. If a religion forbids you to be who you are, then why would you want to enter it through marriage? Other than for boring tax reasons etc. Please note - I'm not against gay marriage at all :lol:

I just heard on SSN that Celtic have the ability to postpone 1 Scottish Premier League game in January! Why the fuck is this a thing?

Only one of their own, or can they fuck with other fixtures as well? That would be awesome.

Only one of their own, but I like that idea :lol:

I just heard on SSN that Celtic have the ability to postpone 1 Scottish Premier League game in January! Why the f*** is this a thing?

I was wondering about that as well. I assume that the rule is limited to Celtic and the option is not available to all SPL clubs? Does beg the question why and how they got that rule approved.

I just heard on SSN that Celtic have the ability to postpone 1 Scottish Premier League game in January! Why the f*** is this a thing?

I was wondering about that as well. I assume that the rule is limited to Celtic and the option is not available to all SPL clubs? Does beg the question why and how they got that rule approved.

Maybe because all the other teams have such shit grounds they end up postponing half of their january fixtures

I just heard on SSN that Celtic have the ability to postpone 1 Scottish Premier League game in January! Why the fuck is this a thing?

They were allowed to postpone a game last season to play Liverpool reserves in a friendly in Dublin :lol: Such a load of shit

Only one of their own, or can they fuck with other fixtures as well? That would be awesome.

Only one of their own, but I like that idea :lol:

Especially if they could wait until just before kick off, when someone had travelled to Aberdeen.

Guest neesy111

They were allowed to postpone a game last season to play Liverpool reserves in a friendly in Dublin :lol: Such a load of shit

All teams are in the SPL.

Gavin Peacock

‏@GPeacock8  Husbands: one of your primary duties in loving your wife is to feed her with the Word of God daily.

:lol: :lol: is this serious?

His wife needs to run away, run as fast as she can.  Can you imagine waking up every morning and having someone quote texts from the bible at you, when all you want to do is watch ice hockey highlights.

All teams are in the SPL.

It's still a load of shit