Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Club with unlimited money doesn't need Milner. They don't need a carthorse out wide full stop. They need someone destructive who gives them easy goals.

Agreed, but I'd sooner be replacing Navas than Milner if I were them.

Club with unlimited money doesn't need Milner. They don't need a carthorse out wide full stop. They need someone destructive who gives them easy goals.

I'd agree if their squad wasn't littered with cunts who clearly don't give a shit. They need players better than Milner, but they need to be a bit pickier and buy players who have an interest in actually playing for/representing a team/city.

I'd agree if their squad wasn't littered with cunts who clearly don't give a shit. They need players better than Milner, but they need to be a bit pickier and buy players who have an interest in actually playing for/representing a team/city.

They do need better players than Milner, but considering he's been one of their better and more consistent performers, they need to concentrate on moving on some of the old shite in their squad who quite clearly don't give a fuck anymore first.

The prosecutor has asked for 2 years of jail for our current president Josep Maria Bertomeu, and 7 for our former president Sandro Rosell, for their involvement in alleged fraud to the taxman in Neymar's signing.

And that's why I want them gone. Add to that the transfer ban, etc... way to drag the club's name through the mud, the f***ing crooks.