Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest firetotheworks

Last time I listened, they were all saying that 'all publicity is good publicity'...funny that, when we were all against Pardew they were all saying that Ashley was the real problem. They're just a bunch of moaners who don't see the good in anything the fans want to do that even slightly rocks the boat.

Bayern's medical team have apparently all left the club after a bust up with Pep Guardiola last night. He blamed them for the defeat to Porto.

Pep wasn't happy with the club doctor last week either when Benatia got injured in the cup game against Leverkusen, sarcastically applauded in his face.

Bayern's medical team have apparently all left the club after a bust up with Pep Guardiola last night. He blamed them for the defeat to Porto.

Pep wasn't happy with the club doctor last week either when Benatia got injured in the cup game against Leverkusen, sarcastically applauded in his face.

Bit cuntish by Guardiola if true

Bit cuntish by Guardiola if true

There's a Vine of it.

While it's true that in Bayern's squad 4-5 of their best players (Robben, Ribery, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Martinez off the top of my head) are all injured. For all their quality and the talented German core it's still Ribery and particularly Robben that stop them being static and one dimensional. They've also seemed to have various problems with other players too and some of the older players have looked pretty leg weary when I've seen them tbh.

Still not sure it justifies Guardiola acting like a total megalomaniac. Think he's feeling the pressure because he could legit be fucked if they got out next week.

I mean, Bayern's current situation is like Madrid being without Ronaldo, Bale, Modric and Ramos or Barca without their front 3. Yet you barely see those sides with 1 big name out nevermind four. I'd say Bayern's squad is more balanced/deep and less about star power but it's still a significant blow having those players unavailable.

Mentioned this in the Janmaat thread there. Anyone with an avatar of a current player wearing a Wonga top who fancies the picture without the Wonga shite PM me. I'm happy to get rid of that shite with Photoshop like my own avatar. Pity we couldn't censor it from all images on here.

While it's true that in Bayern's squad 4-5 of their best players (Robben, Ribery, Alaba, Schweinsteiger, Martinez off the top of my head) are all injured. For all their quality and the talented German core it's still Ribery and particularly Robben that stop them being static and one dimensional. They've also seemed to have various problems with other players too and some of the older players have looked pretty leg weary when I've seen them tbh.

Still not sure it justifies Guardiola acting like a total megalomaniac. Think he's feeling the pressure because he could legit be fucked if they got out next week.

Most systems but IMO especially Guardiola's system needs two match winners such as Robben and Ribery as you mentioned or it becomes boring and easy for top European teams to defend. Even if you look at the World Cup Germany lacked one genuine consistent match winner and this is why they needed to go to extra time against Argentina to win it and arguably should have been beaten in normal time.

Mentioned this in the Janmaat thread there. Anyone with an avatar of a current player wearing a Wonga top who fancies the picture without the Wonga shite PM me. I'm happy to get rid of that shite with Photoshop like my own avatar. Pity we couldn't censor it from all images on here.

http://assets.tb.gbposters.com/images/site_images/gbposters-com/lightbox_large_landscape/originals/0007/1454/SP1188-NEWCASTLE-UNITED-team-photo-14-15.jpg/1413545180/SP1188-NEWCASTLE-UNITED-team-photo-14-15.jpg

Cheers.

In episode #3234234 of good footballers gone really fat, Javier de Pedro.

http://colgadosporelfutbol.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/De-Pedro-1.jpg

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e222ea08e2d3c1423aaac617785ff86e/tumblr_nmsynamXAv1s9y3qio1_500.jpg

The bald bloke's changed a fair bit too.

Is that John Carver to the left in that first pic?

Guest Roger Kint

Colin Murray show talking about what age/weight you should stop wearing football shirts out and about. I actually agree, its a pet hate for me mind.

Sure a poster from here emailed in saying their bairn got them one with their name