Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Guest Haris Vuckic

The fact they are in Milan gear should have been a clue :thup:

Couldn't tell from that grainy gif tbf.

Thought the body language and the dribble were Romárioesque, and he played for some Adidas teams.

I'd seen the youtube tbh :lol:

When was the last time Newcastle toured Asia? The only one I remembered was during the Keegan era, just after signing Shearer. Had the fortune to see them play.  :aww: (Minus Shearer cos KK says Shearer should debut in front of the Geordies)

Guest neesy111

When was the last time Newcastle toured Asia? The only one I remembered was during the Keegan era, just after signing Shearer. Had the fortune to see them play.  :aww: (Minus Shearer cos KK says Shearer should debut in front of the Geordies)

2004.  Won a pelanty shoot out as well.

Guest neesy111

Where did they tour?

Edit: Google says Thailand and HK in 2004.

Thailand, Singapore and Japan in 1996.

2003 PL Asia Cup in KL I think.

@RobHarris 2m

Stoke pile pressure onto other Premier League clubs by saying they'll give free coach travel for fans for away games due to bumper TV deal

Stoke: "The Club is introducing the initiative on the back of new TV deals income, to try and ease the financial burden on fans."

http://www.stokecityfc.com/news/article/club-announce-free-away-travel-930449.aspx

:clap:

Imagine that, a club making it easier to get to aways instead of making it as difficult as possible.

From another forum:

As summed up on a RAWK - a french Harry Kewell. For the money he would cost no thanks, he is at his level with Newcastle.

Guess which of our players he is talking about, and don't stop reading after the first line. It's tempting, I know.

From another forum:

As summed up on a RAWK - a french Harry Kewell. For the money he would cost no thanks, he is at his level with Newcastle.

Guess which of our players he is talking about, and don't stop reading after the first sentence. It's tempting, I know.

Franck Dumas?