Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Have a friend coming from abroad with his kid, massive Toon fan and wondering if it's possible to get a glimpse of the players at the training ground in Benton? What time do the players normally come in / leave? If his kid can get an autograph or something as they drive in even he would be made up....his fatha too :lol:

Have a friend coming from abroad with his kid, massive Toon fan and wondering if it's possible to get a glimpse of the players at the training ground in Benton? What time do the players normally come in / leave? If his kid can get an autograph or something as they drive in even he would be made up....his fatha too :lol:

Their is a sign outside the training ground that players only stop for autographs on school holidays. I would imagine it's pot luck outside there to get in and get an autograph over everyone else.

The best chance of getting up close to the players is getting front row seats to a match, no chance of getting an autograph then though.

Guest firetotheworks

Do they think anyone gives a fuck what that boring dweeb thinks about the weekend's football?

Perfunctory 'harsh on [poster's name] imo' comment.

Hilarious on total sport right now :lol:  "Williamson is awful, he's not a premier league player"

TS guys reply with "he's played in the Premiership over 100 games for Newcastle"

"92.6% of newcastle fans want Williamson out"

TS guys reply with "yeah.. 92.6% of how many :smug: "

"Every Newcastle fan you ask will say he's awful and want him out"

TS guys: "well we have callers on here defending him and saying he's good"

edit: "plenty of people texting in to defend Mike Williamson"

fuck off

I know TS is shite but I listen to it in the car, mainly because I can't stand most popular music.

Anyway Collymore has to be the worst pundit out there. Last Saturday he as providing commentary for the Liecester Spurs match. Just before the goals came in he was saying how it was one of the most boring games there is and how there had been no finishing and no chances for either team. A couple of minutes later at 1-1 he was saying how it was an amazing game, chance after chance at either end and that any team could win it now with the amount of chances being created.

The guy is so reactionary in his views. How he has a job on TS is beyond me, he spouts the same shite that's spouted in the papers and from the lips of every armchair glory hunter and claims it as fact.