Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

It really comes to something when a nothing player like Delph is playing for Man City and England like. Absolute nothing player whenever I've seen him. His main attribute seems to be that he likes having the ball, that's it.

Decent player tbh. Would walk into our side.

That's class Trolling from Sterling tbf. Snakes on a Plane.

Course he would, Jack Colback starts for us, but you're talking about England and the richest football club in the world, so the point still stands.

Same bracket as James Milner, Darren Fletcher, John O'Shea, Evans, Kalou, Mikel, Roque Junior etc.

Guest firetotheworks

It really comes to something when a nothing player like Delph is playing for Man City and England like. Absolute nothing player whenever I've seen him. His main attribute seems to be that he likes having the ball, that's it.

Decent player tbh. Would walk into our side.

That's class Trolling from Sterling tbf. Snakes on a Plane.

Course he would, Jack Colback starts for us, but you're talking about England and the richest football club in the world, so the point still stands.

Same bracket as James Milner, Darren Fletcher, John O'Shea, Evans, Kalou, Mikel, Roque Junior etc.

That's sort of what I'm getting at though really. None of them are/were good enough except possibly Milner.

A lot of successful teams need slightly above average players who work hard, understand tactical issues well and can come ito do a job.

I think Chelsea missed a trick with Kalou. A player like him is useful who is more or less happy to be a substitute and fill-in when needed. Mikel does a vital job of that at the moment.

Especially useful with managers who like to rotate. Very difficult to keep more than 14 players happy who demand first team football.

Guest firetotheworks

A lot of successful teams need slightly above average players who work hard, understand tactical issues well and can come ito do a job.

I think Chelsea missed a trick with Kalou. A player like him is useful who is more or less happy to be a substitute and fill-in when needed. Mikel does a vital job of that at the moment.

Especially useful with managers who like to rotate. Very difficult to keep more than 14 players happy who demand first team football.

Can no one say anything without you weighing in with your clear as day insight man? :lol: Can you not just let it rest that someone thinks that a player like Delph isn't good enough for a team like Man City? I don't even necessarily disagree with your point, it's just that I know it already and still have my opinion, you're not informing me with new info.

Tyrone Mings out for the season

Wow, Gradel out for 6 months too. Bournemouth are fucked.

Lots of money spent on them, a handful of minutes played. That's rotten luck for Bournemouth. It's like that Bjelland at Brentford, who done his knee on his debut - out for the season.

Guest Outlaw Pete

Chelsea have 33 players out on loan that cost them nearly £100m - ridiculous!

Christian Atsu (AFC Bournemouth), Mario Pasalic (AS Monaco), Izzy Brown (Vitesse Arnhem), Lewis Baker (Vitesse Arnhem), Marco van Ginkel (Stoke City),Tomas Kalas (Middlesbrough), Patrick Bamford (Crystal Palace), Danilo Pantic (Vitesse Arnhem), Dominic Solanke (Vitesse Arnhem), Mohamed Salah (AS Roma), Nathan Ake (Watford), Juan Cuadrado (Juventus), Alex Davey (Peterborough United), Nathan (Vitesse Arnhem), Matej Delac (Sarajevo), Todd Kane (NEC Nijmegen), Wallace (Carpi FC), Kenneth Omeruo (Kasimpasa SK), Jordan Houghton (Gillingham), Andreas Christensen (Borussia Monchengladbach), Bekanty Victorien Angban (Sint-Truiden), Ulises Davila (Vitoria Sport Clube), Cristian Cuevas (Sint-Truiden), Joao Rodriguez (Sint-Truiden), Victor Moses (West Ham United), Lucas Piazon (Reading), Michael Hector (Reading), Islam Feruz (Hibernian), Jeremie Boga (Rennes), Marko Marin (Trabzonspor), Cristian Manea (Mouscron), Nathaniel Chalobah (Napoli)

That's just unbelievable.

Can no one say anything without you weighing in with your clear as day insight man? :lol: Can you not just let it rest that someone thinks that a player like Delph isn't good enough for a team like Man City? I don't even necessarily disagree with your point, it's just that I know it already and still have my opinion, you're not informing me with new info.

It's more that you perceive my posts in this light. I've simply shared an opinion that contradicts yours. I don't care about the point itself, let alone whether you're going to change your opinion. My posts reflect my opinion, if you respond - i'll consider your opinion or further explain my initial post if the feeling takes me.

This is a forum... a place to talk and share ideas. If you don't like my posts, don't read em.

Raül Tamudo retires. Comfortably the best Catalan striker of all time and one of Espanyol's best players ever.

Forgive my ignorance but how many Spanish clubs only pick players from a certain area ?

That's disappointing, I once did a tour of undiscovered Spain (Sergovia, Toledo, Burgos, Bilboa and a few other places and the tour guide said that there was loads of teams in Spain that only pick players from a certain area, must have been talking a load of shite.