Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Brummie :lol:

Tim Sherwood was in no mood for negativity on Friday, saying he is "100% certain we'll be in the Premier League next season". 

Despite speculation that has cast doubt over his future at Villa Park, Sherwood was on the front foot.In answer to some other reports, he asserted that, "there's not a player that we have brought into the club that I haven't liked or wanted".

After being booed off after losing to Stoke last time out Sherwood was equally confident that he'll win them around. "They were singing my name three weeks ago - they'll be singing my name in another three weeks."

Vintage Sherwood knobhead.

Brummie :lol:

Tim Sherwood was in no mood for negativity on Friday, saying he is "100% certain we'll be in the Premier League next season". 

Despite speculation that has cast doubt over his future at Villa Park, Sherwood was on the front foot.In answer to some other reports, he asserted that, "there's not a player that we have brought into the club that I haven't liked or wanted".

After being booed off after losing to Stoke last time out Sherwood was equally confident that he'll win them around. "They were singing my name three weeks ago - they'll be singing my name in another three weeks."

Vintage Sherwood knobhead.

Just seen this on Football365.  :D

Tim Sherwood

Depending on what you read and who you believe, Sherwood’s got one, two, three, four or five games to save his job (and reputation). Chelsea (a), Swansea (h), Southampton (a), Tottenham (a), Manchester City (h). Ouch.

Rumors that the owners of MLS's Sporting Kansas City are interested in buying Everton

Anyone mad enough and rich enough over there to save us?

Trump?

Atleast we'd finally buy British :lol:

Raúl retires. Very good player that made the most of what he had; had the past 7 years not happened he'd be remembered as one of Spain's best.

Somebody post that silence pic because I obviously won't.

Had a really quiet, under-the-radar stint with the Cosmos, doubt many even knew he was playing over here. Great player in his day.

Raúl retires. Very good player that made the most of what he had; had the past 7 years not happened he'd be remembered as one of Spain's best.

Somebody post that silence pic because I obviously won't.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/cgoalleagcydotnet_raul.jpg