Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Certainly is George. All of my family are Cambois people, originally. My old man still lives there. :-) Jackie is often at the pub I believe.

whats the idea of the silent bo int hat name- genuine Q.

Does anyone else find Gabriele Marcotti on the Game podcast incredibly  irritating man?  His debating style involves shouting over other people, he is contrary often just for effect and lastly (but almost most importantly), I genuinely loathe the way he puts on the accent of the country of the particular player he is talking about (as long as they come from Spain, Italy, Portugal or France - doesn't seem to bother with any Northern European countries). Oh and always bangs on about MLS not being called 'the MLS'.

Does anyone else find Gabriele Marcotti on the Game podcast incredibly  irritating man?  His debating style involves shouting over other people, he is contrary often just for effect and lastly (but almost most importantly), I genuinely loathe the way he puts on the accent of the country of the particular player he is talking about (as long as they come from Spain, Italy, Portugal or France - doesn't seem to bother with any Northern European countries). Oh and always bangs on about MLS not being called 'the MLS'.

How is that Podcast?

There was flagrant use of "shuttler" on the Football Ramble this week and NO tells me that's a no no.

£50k fine and a suspended one-match stadium ban for Mourinho:

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/oct/jose-mourinho-admits-fa-misconduct-charge

Mr Mourinho’s suspended stadium ban will be immediately invoked should he be found by an Independent Regulatory Commission to have committed a further breach of FA Rule E3 for any comment or statement to or through the media before 13 October 2016.

How is that Podcast?

There was flagrant use of "shuttler" on the Football Ramble this week and NO tells me that's a no no.

You don't seem to take much notice of the collective wishes of NO.

£50k fine and a suspended one-match stadium ban for Mourinho:

http://www.thefa.com/news/governance/2015/oct/jose-mourinho-admits-fa-misconduct-charge

Mr Mourinho’s suspended stadium ban will be immediately invoked should he be found by an Independent Regulatory Commission to have committed a further breach of FA Rule E3 for any comment or statement to or through the media before 13 October 2016.

is this because he complained about refs?

Random question. Clearing out some old stuff from when my Dad died this year and he has loads of NUFC books. Everything from autobiographies to history books etc.

Does anyone know if the Back Page buy/sell 2nd hand books or is everything new?

Random question. Clearing out some old stuff from when my Dad died this year and he has loads of NUFC books. Everything from autobiographies to history books etc.

Does anyone know if the Back Page buy/sell 2nd hand books or is everything new?

Yes... At least they used to.

How is that Podcast?

It is a good podcast - prefer Guardian Football Weekly myself as they take themselves a bit less seriously, but still worth a listen.