Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Had a rant at the ref that included abusive language. The image of him pointing his finger at the ref with a mad face says it all. Dumb of him tbh but understandable reaction to being sent off for a dive.

Had a rant at the ref that included abusive language. The image of him pointing his finger at the ref with a mad face says it all. Dumb of him tbh but understandable reaction to being sent off for a dive.

Daft lad forgot to put his Rooney mask on before doing it to ensure punishment avoidance.

Genuinely feel sorry for the fans of any club who put up with worse s**** than us, even Villa.

Wonder if there was a split about the new manager?

I don't, they f***ing loved us going down and had a big show of it. Hope they fold.

This is a myth though. A few of their fans took the p*ss, that's all.

I think you need to go and refresh your memory with a visit to YouTube . unless by 'a few' you actually mean 'the whole stadium'

Genuinely feel sorry for the fans of any club who put up with worse s**** than us, even Villa.

I don't, they f***ing loved us going down and had a big show of it. Hope they fold.

I think you need to go and refresh your memory with a visit to YouTube . unless by 'a few' you actually mean 'the whole stadium'

Aye they all fucking loved it. Hope they sink tbh

Aye they all fucking loved it. Hope they sink tbh

Yep. It was defintley more than a few. :lol:

When was the last time a Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool got done for it? Genuine question. Glad Vardy is being punished like, deserves an extended ban for the dive alone.

Costa this season didn't he?

When was the last time a Chelsea/Man U/Liverpool got done for it? Genuine question. Glad Vardy is being punished like, deserves an extended ban for the dive alone.

Costa this season didn't he?

Probably right aye. Costa is too over the top with his radgieness for even the FA to turn a blind eye.

Honestly, words fail me

I genuinely think Lerner's on a mission to destroy us. He's gone fucking nuts.

This is worse than getting relegated.

What the fuck is going on at Villa, you're making us look like a well run club ffs :lol:

Honestly, words fail me

I genuinely think Lerner's on a mission to destroy us. He's gone fucking nuts.

This is worse than getting relegated.

What the fuck is going on at Villa, you're making us look like a well run club ffs :lol:

Honestly, we make you look like Leicester or something, we're so badly run.

I think he genuinely must be having some sort of breakdown.

In the space of two weeks, he's appointed Mervyn King to the board - lest we forget, a former Governor of the Bank of England and a Villa fan for 55 years - and managed to fuck him off so royally, he's not only resigned, he's done so loudly and publicly.

It's staggering.

I half expect him to announce we're going to play next season in clogs or something.

What's up with footballers getting high through shit ways? Just hit a joint and get over with it.

A myth you say?