Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

I'd love to hear those stories from the other side.

'Were just discussing what pub to head to when this weird looking fucker stinking of piss came up and started gobbing off about ovens and trolleys.  He was pointing up the road and just going 'heeeeeeeed, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed' over and over so we told him to fuck off. '

So in the last 3 days Villa have had the following happen:

Officially get relegated.

Their captain come out and say it was a relief.

Two of there board members quit after only being in the post a few week.

One of there long term players and supposed leaders, caught on laughing gas, and drunk the night they got relegated.

Whats going to happen tomorrow? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I don't understand how you can get it right and then undo it twice. Was the 'their' the actual typo? :lol:

I don't understand how you can get it right and then undo it twice. Was the 'their' the actual typo? :lol:

I don't understand how anyone still gets it wrong in the first place.  Don't they teach this in school anymore?  It's really, really basic English.

I don't understand how anyone still gets it wrong in the first place.  Don't they teach this in school anymore?  It's really, really basic English.

They do but then again English is a pretty stupid language.

They do but then again English is a pretty stupid language.

I don't think I ever saw any of my class mates make that mistake when doing English in school over here in Sweden. It's really strange how so many seem to struggle with it.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't work out what it is, but then there are people that are relatively intelligent but get left and right mixed up.

Will Leicester start a trend of teams trying to win without the ball? We've seen lots of teams trying to copy the Bayern/Barca method of possession based winning, but both Leicester and Athletico Madrid have shown you can be just as if not more effective without the ball than with it.

When Chelsea first got their money, everyone tried to copy them for a few years (and still are to a certain extent).

Is this just a trend, or how successful teams will set up in future?