Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Taken from Wikipedia

Owen John Oyston (born 3 January 1934) is a convicted rapist and English businessman who is the majority owner of Blackpool Football Club.

I was unaware of that part!

:lol: That was never going to end well. Especially if you turn up dressed as a bellend.

Taken from Wikipedia

Owen John Oyston (born 3 January 1934) is a convicted rapist and English businessman who is the majority owner of Blackpool Football Club.

I was unaware of that part!

:lol: That was never going to end well. Especially if you turn up dressed as a bellend.

Everything's coming up Blackpool.

Euro under 19s starts the morra, Woodman in nets for Inglun

Just produced a fantastic save to keep England winning.

Didn't realise Spurs have a right back in their development squad called Kyle Walker-Peters. Could be confusing in a few years time

Collymore sacked by Talksport.

How come?

No confirmation of why yet but probably to do with the recent take over by News Corp.

:thup: I didn't even know it's been taken over tbqh. I don't listen very often but thought, at times, Collymore was fairly cerebral compared to other ex-pro's doing similar gigs.

Collymore sacked by Talksport.

How come?

No confirmation of why yet but probably to do with the recent take over by News Corp.

:thup: I didn't even know it's been taken over tbqh. I don't listen very often but thought, at times, Collymore was fairly cerebral compared to other ex-pro's doing similar gigs.

Collymore has never held back in his opinions of Murdoch, he's been pretty derogatory at times tbh so it was never gonna end well.