Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

Society is fucked.  There's nowt more boring than waiting for food never mind having to watch it being bastard cooked.  Companies have cash to hoy away and in the likes of the BBC's eyes, free cash provided by mugs like us for that the illegal licence fee, so win win for them.

:lol: This is a good point like.

I like cookery shows too but I don't know why, they just make me hungry.

Desserts are the most boring part of any cookery show. I've watched most of the 12 or 13 seasons of Hell's Kitchen and I would honestly say there's about 20, 30 minutes of time in about 160-odd hours of footage that is devoted to the desserts :lol:

Barton with a statement which will no doubt be lapped up by the fans in the same way any words that come out of his arse normally are.

Not so sure.  Hasn't he been utter shite for them so far?  Caught the first half of the Old Firm game and he went AWOL.  Got dominated by Scott Brown FFS :lol:

I would assume the Pogba clan  ;) would have a little more class than this. Then again Paul has been a wild child in the past.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1751233768476512&substory_index=0&id=1631164087150148&__tn__=%2As

WOMAN BANNED FOR LIFE ON BRADFORD BUSES

A woman has received a lifetime ban from a Bradford bus company after repeatedly breaking wind in their vehicles. On one occasion a driver was physically sick.

Bradford Magistrates Court heard how Yolande Pogba, aged 48 from Lumb Lane, Bradford revelled in what she was doing and on most occasions would bend over to create the maximum impact.

On 18th June 2016, Mrs Pogba (pictured) boarded a packed bus at Bradford Interchange and crouched next to an elderly gentleman. As the bus set off, she let off an excruciating sound from her bottom. Mrs Pogba, clearly impressed with her actions then shouted "Some bastard has squashed a Frog"

The bus company recorded 148 separate incidents. On the 22nd June, she boarded a bus in Holmewood and forced her way into the drivers cab, repeatedly breaking wind, cupping her hands and rubbing the atrocious smell into the drivers face until he was sick.

Solicitor Rick Head, representing Mrs Pogba asked for the court to be sympathetic "My client is addicted to Jamaican Rum and kidney beans and unfortunately this brings out the worst in her personality and makes her bottom talk"

The court fined Mrs Pogba £375 and ordered her to pay £20 compensation to the bus driver - Mr Bob Aloo Bhuna. She was also sentenced to 120 hours community service.

Can't believe this chick cupcaked a bus driver  :lol:

Merson talking about Gueye and how he's a different player at Everton, in a "well he should have played like that for villa", sort of way.

Why do these cunts never blame the manager or the club? They are thick as fuck like. Then again, we already knew that.

Merson talking about Gueye and how he's a different player at Everton, in a "well he should have played like that for villa", sort of way.

Why do these c***s never blame the manager or the club? They are thick as f*** like. Then again, we already knew that.

seems wijnaldum is doing well away from home and off the ball at Liverpool. Aye he has shit managers but it's annoyed me a lot.