Still Not Worthy Of A Thread

joeyt

The Manchester derby is an absolute nothing game, only became relevant to anyone when Man City got rich.

That's absolute nonsense isn't it?

I'm sure it's always been relevant for the people of Manchester. Even if Man Utd have had rivalries with Liverpool, I'm sure it isn't an absolutely nothing game.

The Sunderland v Newcastle derby isn't relevant to anyone except us and Sunderland, but would you say it's an 'absolute nothing game'?

Anyone been to a Roma or Inter game?  I am goign to the Rome derby and getting seats with the ultras.  Same goes with the Inter Milan match.  Be safe there aye?

They're not huge fans of white people in that part of the world so make sure you blackface it up just to be sure.

The Manchester derby is an absolute nothing game, only became relevant to anyone when Man City got rich.

That's absolute nonsense isn't it?

I'm sure it's always been relevant for the people of Manchester. Even if Man Utd have had rivalries with Liverpool, I'm sure it isn't an absolutely nothing game.

The Sunderland v Newcastle derby isn't relevant to anyone except us and Sunderland, but would you say it's an 'absolute nothing game'?

Bald Man Comb Derby

Interesting article. Not entirely sure about boycotting this weekends game though, comes across as a bit self-righteous from Dortmund fans.

Was on some podcast that it's only the ultras and that regular BVB fans have sold out anyway. Think they've done similar at Schalke in face of ticket price rises.

Interesting article. Not entirely sure about boycotting this weekends game though, comes across as a bit self-righteous from Dortmund fans.

Was on some podcast that it's only the ultras and that regular BVB fans have sold out anyway. Think they've done similar at Schalke in face of ticket price rises.

Aye, apparently the ultras made a really big thing about BVB fans not attending the game in protest and then the away allocation sold out a couple hours after they went on sale due to non-ultra BVB fans snapping up the tickets :lol:

Andres Iniesta has revealed how Ronaldinho used an extremely risky method to inspire Barcelona to a thumping victory over Real Madrid.

In his new book, Iniesta recalls how Ronaldinho once phoned him up at 3am a few days before an away El Clasico clash in November of 2005.

At that stage of his career, the Brazilian was at the peak of his powers. He was Barcelona's star man and widely regarded as the best player on the planet.

So, the bombshell Ronaldinho delivered to Iniesta during that phone call was massive: he was joining Real Madrid.

In his book, Iniesta says: "A few days before the Clasico against Real Madrid, 'Dinho' called me at home at night.

"I answered and he told me: 'Andres, I know it's 3am, but I have to confess something. In June I will be leaving Barca. My brother has an agreement with Real Madrid. It's an incredible amount that I can't refuse. You're young, you can understand... But please do not tell anyone in the locker room or the club, do not betray me, I trust you more than anyone. Andres good night.'

"He didn't give me time to say anything. The next day, we were in training camp and I felt an awkward atmosphere around me. The whole team was silent and they were all greeting Ronaldinho like never...

"When the day of the Clasico came [November 19, 2005], in the locker rooms of Santiago Bernabeu 'Dinho' told us: 'Guys, today is a very important game, they are strong, but these days I discovered that we were like a family. I called each of you during the night and I told you that I was leaving in June, but none of you spoke. After that I realised that we were ready to suffer in silence rather than betray each other. I'll stay here for a long time... Now let's go into the field and give a lesson to these players of Real Madrid!"

Ronaldinho scored twice in the match and earned a standing ovation from the Bernabeu as Barca won 3-0 at the home of their fiercest rivals.