joeyt

Guest Roger Kint

Would.

You probably could now for next to nowt

She dead?

If thats your thing i have Womblemaster's number :hmm:

Panathinaikos technical director Nikos Dabizas attacked by fans

Sports Mole-by Mark Langshaw-52 minutes agoShare

The former Newcastle United defender was verbally and physically abused by a gang of four outside the team's Apostolos Nikolaidis stadium after watching their ...

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/panathinaikos/news/panathinaikos-director-attacked-by-fans_102229.html

The former Newcastle United defender was verbally and physically abused by a gang of four outside the team's Apostolos Nikolaidis stadium after watching their ...

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/panathinaikos/news/panathinaikos-director-attacked-by-fans_102229.html

Heard Giggs stuck a sly boot in when he was down on the ground.

Heard Giggs stuck a sly boot in when he was down on the ground.

:lol: A :giggs: would have done

"more than a football club" behind Allerdyce in the press conference, really West Ham? Really?

I want royalties :lol:

Barcelona should sue over that alright

still what the hell West Ham in what possible way are they "more than a football club" (its also one of the things that bug me about Barca but lets not get into that)

Guest bimpy474

"more than a football club" behind Allerdyce in the press conference, really West Ham? Really?

:lol: West Ham are definitely not more than a football club.  They're just a football club.

They have the most meathead fans per head than any other imo. I should know as my brother supports them and he is a meathead.

:lol: West Ham are definitely not more than a football club.  They're just a football club. O0

Its a play on words, if you look again its "moore then a football club"

Guest bimpy474

:lol: West Ham are definitely not more than a football club.  They're just a football club. O0

Its a play on words, if you look again its "moore then a football club"

I miss Dudley Moore "where's the rest of this moose" :lol: