The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Hope his leg is broken...this season has got so much better in the last few days.

:lol: Dislike him so much. Shouldn't take pleasure in someone in pain but can't help it.

fuck that he's an exception to the rule, would have kicked him if i was a physio ther

Regardless of anything, I absolutely hate Walcott as a player. He's the epitome of attributes over talent. As soon as his pace diminishes, he's finished.

He's like a better version of Odonkor :lol: Has no ability except finishing and pace.

Hope his leg is broken...this season has got so much better in the last few days.

:lol: Dislike him so much. Shouldn't take pleasure in someone in pain but can't help it.

f*** that he's an exception to the rule, would have kicked him if i was a physio ther

You'd obviously make a good physio.

Regardless of anything, I absolutely hate Walcott as a player. He's the epitome of attributes over talent. As soon as his pace diminishes, he's finished.

come on man he's only 24, i think he will become a decent striker once he gets to play central more.

He's like a better version of Odonkor :lol: Has no ability except finishing and pace.

Ultimate fifa player

come on man he's only 24, i think he will become a decent striker once he gets to play central more.

:lol: ONLY 24? He relies to much on speed.

Guest firetotheworks

He's played there all season. He is a decent striker, a very decent one. I just can't stand players that hyped to the hilt but are pace and pretty much nothing else.

f*** that he's an exception to the rule, would have kicked him if i was a physio ther

You'd obviously make a good physio.

thats the beauty of it, he wouldn't see it coming then HIYAAH!!dead leg.

I always forget how young Walcott is like. He'll still never be a top player and his peak will be short, like.

:lol: ONLY 24? He relies to much on speed.

he gets played out of position like most of our players.

he should be through the middle

Wigan have fought well the last few seasons, but not overly fussed about them being relegated. Prefer Sunderland to go down but whatever. Very surprised if Martinez stays with them, he might offer his resignation.