The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Zaha looks like he has some raw talent but when he's costing £15m you can see why we avoid the English market like the plague.

:thup:

Be interested to see how he links up with better players. Hes definately got the attributes to be an effective winger.

Zaha has zero end product and lacks a football brain of any kind, but is skillful kind of like a stronger Gervinho.

I prefer Ince personally, he might not be as talented but is much more intelligent and much superior decision making and end product.

Zaha has zero end product and lacks a football brain of any kind, but is skillful kind of like a stronger Gervinho.

I prefer Ince personally, he might not be as talented but is much more intelligent and much superior decision making and end product.

Zaha is 20, still developing, and playing in the biggest match of his life. You should stop being so final in your judgment of him. He's not of a quality necessary for Manchester United currently, but has plenty of time and natural ability to improve.

Zaha is 20, still developing, and playing in the biggest match of his life. You should stop being so final in your judgment of him. He's not of a quality necessary for Manchester United currently, but has plenty of time and natural ability to improve.

Agreed.

I wasn't convinced on Moses but he's rounded into a good player, and I think Zaha is better than Moses was.