The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Not yet. We could conceivably still drop out if we lose to Iran at home next week and the Uzbeks beat Lebanon while overcoming a 6 goal difference in the process.

Was really pissed off today. Arrived at the ground 10 minutes before kickoff but the idiots at the FA hadn't set up enough kiosks to print internet-booked tickets for people. Was standing out in the rain for nearly an hour and only got in at 37 minutes. We scored a minute later :lol:

Not yet. We could conceivably still drop out if we lose to Iran at home next week and the Uzbeks beat Lebanon while overcoming a 6 goal difference in the process.

Was really p*ssed off today. Arrived at the ground 10 minutes before kickoff but the idiots at the FA hadn't set up enough kiosks to print internet-booked tickets for people. Was standing out in the rain for nearly an hour and only got in at 37 minutes. We scored a minute later :lol:

Sounds like my experience last week at Maracana, except the closes kiosk there was like 30-40 mins away from the stadium so I bought a new one from some random guy wanting to get rid of an extra one he had.

Was really p*ssed off today. Arrived at the ground 10 minutes before kickoff but the idiots at the FA hadn't set up enough kiosks to print internet-booked tickets for people. Was standing out in the rain for nearly an hour and only got in at 37 minutes. We scored a minute later :lol:

Sounds like my experience last week at Maracana, except the closes kiosk there was like 30-40 mins away from the stadium so I bought a new one from some random guy wanting to get rid of an extra one he had.

I'm assuming that anything a Korean can fuck up, a Brazilian can fuck up better ;)

If Brazil had've had Careca in 82, they'd have p*ssed that WC. Sorry but Serginho was absolutely awful,,reminded me of a poor man's Justin Fashanu.

Totally agree... Him or Rossi!... That and stopped pissing about at the back... :lol: To be fair Italy played well that day...

If Brazil had've had Careca in 82, they'd have p*ssed that WC. Sorry but Serginho was absolutely awful,,reminded me of a poor man's Justin Fashanu.

He was nowhere near the level of the other players, but he still scored goals in Brazil. He wasn't AWFUL, he just wasn't as good maybe as the rest. But yeah Careca was a very good player.

He was nowhere near the level of the other players, but he still scored goals in Brazil. He wasn't AWFUL, he just wasn't as good maybe as the rest. But yeah Careca was a very good player.

He was in that World Cup, believe me. And yet he kept being selected, much as France did with Guivarch in 98, except Guivarch's performances were 20 times better than Serginho's. The Justin Fashanu comparison really wasn't a joke.

He was in that World Cup, believe me. And yet he kept being selected, much as France did with Guivarch in 98, except Guivarch's performances were 20 times better than Serginho's. The Justin Fashanu comparison really wasn't a joke.

Fair enough.

Fair enough.

Careca was due to play in 82 but got injured and was replaced by Roberto Dinamite!... :lol:

Fair enough.

Careca was due to play in 82 but got injured and was replaced by Roberto Dinamite!... :lol:

Dinamite was another one who scored a shit load.