Newcastle United XI 0-1 Arsenal - 19/5/13 Post Match reaction from p. 29

JH

gotta admit I'm very happy with how we played in that half.  My only criticsm is Cisse being isolated with no b&w shirt near him but apart from that I think we've done quite well (set penises aside obviously).  Minutes applause for Harps was emotional.  Webb is being a complete knob.

If Pards could guarantee that this is how he'll have/let us play then I suppose he can stay. :laugh2:

Divey Bale, again :lol:

Darke and Mcmana saying it was a pen.

I think technically Bale was fouled. But the chimp looking fuck got a yellow card because everytime somebody farts near him in the box his legs turn to jelly and he hits the deck.

Was sitting in a bar with an arsenal fan (left now) and when sports direct flashed up he said proudly 'you wouldn't get that at the EMIRATES' without a hint of irony.  So I said loudly that emirates airline named after arsenals new ground Ashburton grove is making money.... Exit daft cunt arsenal fan at HT.  :lol:

Still oceans between midfield and Cissé. Obviously 4-4-2. Wondering if it's another crowd-pleasing PR thing from Pardew, saying that we're playing 4-3-3 but actually going 4-4-2.

Gouffran and Mapou brilliant. Hatem needs to be further up the pitch.