Newcastle United XI 0-1 Arsenal - 19/5/13 Post Match reaction from p. 29

JH

Players fought hard, and worked their socks off, so their commitment was good today.

But fuck me, going forward we are so shit.

Max 1 player in the box when we get around on the wings. No midfield players rushing in the box to create some pressure.

When we attack in the middle, most of the time we play the ball to a player standing still, or coming back to pick it up.

Then he need to play the ball back again, that does my head in, play the fucking ball into space, and create some movement.

If Pardew fail to see this, and address it he really are as clueless as they come.

Wrong. he was ok the first half but ran into trouble every time and the second half he was shit. its ok to admit when he is wank you know.

There were two or three times when he managed to get through to their back four and he tried to beat the final man instead of feeding in a team-mate. He needs to be less selfish, but we've said that before.

He had an odd game. He had some great moments but at other times it looked like his mind was elsewhere.

Yanga-Mbiwa was very good too, kept Walcott quiet.

Aye... and was subbed for his efforts by the clueless w*****.

Thought he looked poor second half tbh. No left foot at all

Meh, was a reasonable effort I thought. Certainly hasn't altered my opinion with regards to anything. Need a big rebuild in the summer.

The Arsenal team celebrating in front of the leazes was potentially the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in football.

Please don't allow Jonas and Tiote to be starting each week next season.

Any word from the lap of honour? Lets get the body language experts out. I'd love abuse for Pardew but we know it won't happen.

He got a standing ovation.

BY BILLIONS of Newcastle fans in our 50 billion seater stadium.

Was really annoyed when Pardew took Gouffran off who I thought was very exciting playing more centrally and being a nuisance with his pace. He and MYM stood out to me today.

Any word from the lap of honour? Lets get the body language experts out. I'd love abuse for Pardew but we know it won't happen.

Cabaye was waving.

So he is either leaving or he couldn't clap because he was holding his daughters hand.

Arsenal fans celebrating getting 4th place like winning a trophy and singing about Spurs all game. Shows how far theyve sunk

They were like. They were literally dancing in the stands long after the final whistle. I guess we know where the Arsenal fans stand if the question was "What would you rather have? Win a Trophy or qualify for the Champions League?".

Wasn't able to watch the game, how did we play?

Dominated 1st half, standard surrender and hoofball second half.

Cheers, sounds like the usual then and just looking at the attempts at goal and possession possession totals it seemed we kept the ball in patches well but created f*ck all.

Lots of questions need to be answered for next season and that inquest starts now.

Wasn't able to watch the game, how did we play?

Dominated 1st half, standard surrender and hoofball second half.

Cheers, sounds like the usual then and just looking at the attempts and goal and possession possession stats it seemed we kept the ball in patches well but created f*ck all.

Lots of questions need to be answered for next season and that inquest starts now.

Taking MYM off (who had made Walcott his bitch all match) for Adam Campbell said it all really. Walcott then breaks clear of our defence, rounds Harper but hits the post to save our embarrassment.

Cabaye was waving.

So he is either leaving or he couldn't clap because he was holding his daughters hand.

The first one, definitely. Where's the bleach.....

Unfortunately heard some of the worst racist abuse I've heard at a match in the East Stand today, not someone who is usually there thankfully. Big fucker too so I didn't dare say anything for my own safety.

Unfortunately heard some of the worst racist abuse I've heard at a match in the East Stand today, not someone who is usually there thankfully. Big fucker too so I didn't dare say anything for my own safety.

Was it the youtube nutter?

What / who is the youtube nutter?

Some 6ft 8, black, mountain of a man telling Pardew he is going to rape his cracker arse?

No, older and bald.