Tom Ince

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

I think we will sign a coupe of British players this summer, a move would make sense.

Would love to see a few good young English players come in. Ince would be a great addition but struggling to think of many others we could get without paying silly money these days.

I think we will sign a coupe of British players this summer, a move would make sense.

Would love to see a few good young English players come in. Ince would be a great addition but struggling to think of many others we could get without paying silly money these days.

Someone with leadership and the ability to motivate would be nice. Shawcross perhaps (tin hat on).

Guest Roger Kint

Someone with leadership and the ability to motivate would be nice. Shawcross perhaps (tin hat on).

Tbh i wouldnt mind that sort of CB. Only problem would be the amount Stoke would want which is probably 3 times his worth.