Tom Ince

Stu

18 league goals this season

14 assists as well. always looked brilliant when I've seen him.

Those are the sort of stats I like to see in a wide player. If we are serious about signing him I reckon we would have a fair shout. He'll get first team action here, whereas that's doubtful at Spurs or Liverpool.

• 1 month later...

Nowhere near Remy's level as a wide forward (and I can't see us signing both), but would be a decent signing.

While this is true i really do doubt Remy is playing as a wide forward, i see a system with 2 strikers what that is i don't know but its happening as far as i'm concerned.

Ince would be the much needed winger we have been clamoring for, i don't think Ince and Remy have anything to do with one another.

That said its probably bullshit.

smells more like an agent planting the story trying to get bug clubs attention rather than actual realistic interest from us

his names probably cropped up as an altrnative to Remy = the Mirrors take on things: 'TOON INCE!!!!'

Nowhere near Remy's level as a wide forward (and I can't see us signing both), but would be a decent signing.

While this is true i really do doubt Remy is playing as a wide forward, i see a system with 2 strikers what that is i don't know but its happening as far as i'm concerned.

Ince would be the much needed winger we have been clamoring for, i don't think Ince and Remy have anything to do with one another.

I was going to say the same thing. Remy's a higher quality forward, but if we have Cisse and Gomis, then Ince might be a better fit to give us shape. Not that I take this story seriously, but we should definitely be looking for a genuine wide player.

Guest jimmywttoonarmy

Blackpool scored off a Tom Ince corner today!

That's the answer! Get him signed, whatever the price!!

I can't see any of our rumoured three striker targets coming to sit on the bench, so if we're playing two up top I can only see one of them coming in. Maybe I've just being conditioned to expect a lack of depth in that area.

I'm not even convinced there is a clear plan or formation in mind at this point really, considering we still seem to be pursuing Bent despite Cisse's dispute being resolved. Our 3 targets are all very different.