Tom Ince

Stu

I'd be tempted to go for Ince over Remy if it was a choice between the two. Obviously Remy is the much better player but Ince is young, English, lower wages and has less baggage.

From what i've seen of Remy, he's not one to run at defences, he prefers to beat the offside trap. Same with Cisse, same with Gomis. With Ince, he's a more traditional wide player who would look to get the ball in deeper areas.

Saying all that.... would be delighted with either.

People banging on about goals in football eh? f***ing mentalists.

Eh? you lost me.

I never said they were wrong, but we would still lack it if we only bring in one striker.

"We still lack the goals everyone bangs on about" just seemed a funny sentence, unless you meant for it to be "we'd still lack..." :dontknow:

Thought you were exasperated at people banging on about us needing to score goals :laugh:

Gomis and Ince would do, hypothetically, but we'd have to have better luck with injuries than we did last year to avoid seeing too much Ameobi action.

Did a fine job of running out of space, and his dead balls singularly failed to find anyone, never mind Williamson. :laugh:

Saying that, he'd be worth a punt, maybe even up to this supposed £8m.

I do like the look of him, seems to have an intelligence about his game, and he can certainly be pretty tricky.

Not sure he'd be as much use as Downing in the short term mind.

• 5 months later...