2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Fred and Jo scoring freely in this cup :lol:

Harsh Fred would probably score enough in the PL too. Don't underestimate his abilities, at Lyon he was scoring freely as well until being hit by injuries. In Brazil he's been the top scorer for couple of seasons now. There's a reason to why he was called up in the 2006 world cup when we had plenty of good players around (individually obviously).

And how can anyone think it was a red on Luiz Gustavo is beyond me. He kicked the ball, there's no way he can change the direction of his leg there, for me the ref lost it there because he wasn't blowing for a foul until the Uruguayan started running at him. Also Cavani should've been off already.

And finally, DAVID LUIZ :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Uruguay unlucky there, tactics spot on defensively. Brazil full backs getting forward less as Cavani and Suarez wide

Uruguay is doing what works with the players they have. Only two players can save them now, Lodeiro and David Luiz.

Luiz is incredible, like. He's a complete buffoon. It's as if he goes into each match aiming to do something to deliberately hinder his team.

:lol:

Worst part is that when he doesn't go into a game like that he's pretty much an excellent CB. It's like he's got something loose in his head.

Luiz is incredible, like. He's a complete buffoon. It's as if he goes into each match aiming to do something to deliberately hinder his team.

:lol:

Worst part is that when he doesn't go into a game like that he's pretty much an excellent CB. It's like he's got something loose in his head.

That's exactly what confuses me the most about him. It's not like he needs to act like that to gain an advantage, since he's got everything a footballer needs in terms of talent and ability. :lol:

Uruguay unlucky there, tactics spot on defensively. Brazil full backs getting forward less as Cavani and Suarez wide

Uruguay is doing what works with the players they have. Only two players can save them now, Lodeiro and David Luiz.

:laugh:

Why is Cavani seemingly playing as a right back anyway. I understand the dilemma uruguay work, forlan works with suarez and cavani but not both and suarez doesn't work with cavani...but not sure this is working