2013 Confederations Cup - Brazil 3 - 0 Spain

ponsaelius

Balo is such a massive spongo sometimes.

What's he done wrong today?

Apart form getting pissed at Torrado for nothing I don't think he did much wrong. Mexico looked so shit, Italy looked good and I think by the looks of it Italy and Brazil should finish top on 7 points each, if we don't slip up to Mexico as we're used too.

Spain team v Uruguay: Iker Casillas, Arbeloa, Piqué, Ramos, Jordi Alba, Busquets, Iniesta, Xavi, Pedro, Cesc, Soldado #Confeds

Uruguay team v Spain: Muslera, Pereira, Lugano, Godín, Cáceres, D. Pérez, Gargano, 'Cebolla' Rodriguez, G.Ramírez, Suárez, Cavani #CONFEDS

The BBC are properly on the Jägertrain to Banterville here.

Those key incident graphics, a text-in poll and Pat Nevin laughing about his age.  Better than Colin Murray, this shit.

:lol:

Dunnah if it got mentioned but they said last night during Brazil v Japan the latest kick off for next summer's World Cup will be 1.30am British time

:anguish:

Be a fucking roar that, man. Imagine watching England wimper out of the quarter finals at half 3 in the morning.

Dunnah if it got mentioned but they said last night during Brazil v Japan the latest kick off for next summer's World Cup will be 1.30am British time

:anguish:

Night games are class, although I'll be in Brazil so it won't be that late for me.