RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Guest bimpy474

racist and xenophobic are all bit silly tags. He's just thick. Ashley is willing to put millions of pounds worth of investment at the mercy of someone who's deeply thick.

Absolutely spot on.

Just arrived in sunny Spain enjoying my holiday then read this....unbelievable.  What a sad joke of a club we've become.

I was away seeing the Stone Roses, I saw the thread title on my phone and thought it was a pisstake!

Just listened.

We were apparantley flying when he fell ill.

He won 5 out his 26 games in charge.

The first line was a lie. He started saying he met DL and then when he couldn't pronounce Llambias he changed it to Mike. :lol:

Well at least the London media should have plenty of comedy material for next season. They must have missed their regular thick geordie articles for the past year or two.

Just a thought:

Has he been brought in to be in charge of player sales? Is he the one to take responsibility for the players we sell?

He's said he will be shifting 4-5 players this summer who he thinks aren't good enough, so aye, sounds like it.. :suicide:

Guest bimpy474

Just a thought:

Has he been brought in to be in charge of player sales? Is he the one to take responsibility for the players we sell?

He is, but he said in the Sky interview, he would ask Pardew which player he wanted out.

If he is appointed then that's me done with NUFC until Ashley goes.

Sadly I agree.

There's is only so much you can take.  It's like MA is intentionally punishing us.

Just a thought:

He's said he will be shifting 4-5 players this summer who he thinks aren't good enough, so aye, sounds like it.. :suicide:

Direct the blame at him instead of Pardew perhaps?

f*** me this is dark.

Just a thought:

He's the cockney answer to Arsene Wenger.

Really can't decide which emotion is stronger after hearing this news, sadness or anger.

This has to be THE most clueless, vomit-inducing decision in a long line of sheer fucking madness that is; NUFC under this cunt.

Simply could not bring myself to listen to any more than the first 30 seconds of that "interview" otherwise my iPad was in mortal danger of being turned into a fucking frisbee.

This "man" Kinnear is a total fucking moron, an absolute embarrassment to the human race and completely unsuitable for any role within our beloved club.

Christ on a bike, this simply can only go one way, fucking downhill.

Regardless of what role he actually has, it's a role nonetheless and the media will seek this retard out at every turn for a "comment".

IF (and it's only a matter of time) he becomes Manager of this great club, I am fucking done with it.

I genuinely couldn't come over with this basket case in charge.

This man Ashley is willfully and deliberately doing this to put us in our place, there can be no other conclusion to be drawn from this appointment.

I am fucking gutted.

He mentioned the French players but in a positive light, and only said its a shame about their injuries.

Where? Must have missed this.. Also, there were some comments about Arab invasion in the thread. What was that all about?

I was away seeing the Stone Roses, I saw the thread title on my phone and thought it was a pisstake!

:lol:

I first saw the thread at about page 31 and went backwards one page at a time looking to see when it was bumped from, I didn't expect to get back to page 1.

Guest bimpy474

He did say he would talk to Pardew about strengths and weaknessess that Pardew sees in the team, and then would help him shape the side, players in and out. That how it looks to me.

He mentioned the French players but in a positive light, and only said its a shame about their injuries.

Where? Must have missed this.. Also, there were some comments about Arab invasion in the thread. What was that all about?

He did say the above.

The Arab invasion was how foreign money has come in and changed teams and we can't compete. He could have pt it better like .

He talked about the French lads as well, but like I say nowt negative, didnt blame them or single them out. He did say anyone not good enough will be gone. I doesnt take a rocket science to figure out who that is, if he single handedly removes Jonas from the club I'd be fucking torn, that's all I'm saying.  :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I remember when he thought Enrique wasn't good enough.

Tried to flog him to afford Albin Ebondo. Wanted to sell Carroll as well.

How would that work, Ebondo was a RB. He was trying to sign Riise to replace Enrique fwiw.

He did say he would talk to Pardew about strengths and weaknessess that Pardew sees in the team, and then would help him shape the side, players in and out. That how it looks to me.

Well that's Jonas nailed on to stay then