RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

Not hurt me, just think we look like a bunch of mackems when we drop to such levels.

Obviously no-one would link a similar post with "classy" if they were wishing someone death or serious illness. Luckily we have enough self awareness not to post such things.

People are totally pissed off with good reason and Kinnear is the bloke in charge of transfers, he's bound to get stick and people are bound to act angrily, especially tonight.

You're right, hope he gets aids or someone he knows contracts a terminal illness. The cunt.

As someone who doesn't hate Ashley as much as most, it's still a farce and an embarrassment that Kinnear is associated with us in any way.

One of the weirdest things about Ashley is that he doesn't just hire some proper football people to run his club for him. It wouldn't cost him millions, and he could still set the budget that they operate under. One of his biggest failings, and a missed PR opportunity as well.

It's quite plain to see he's brought him in because he was the one person along with Ashley that we hated the most. It's a personal vendetta, don't be fooled otherwise. Remember the so called protest the local press was banned for covering? Well this one is aimed at the fans.

Spot on. If anybody needs reminding: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2343667/Joe-Kinnear-Read-transcript-talkSPORT-interview.html

Not hurt me, just think we look like a bunch of mackems when we drop to such levels.

Obviously no-one would link a similar post with "classy" if they were wishing someone death or serious illness. Luckily we have enough self awareness not to post such things.

People are totally pissed off with good reason and Kinnear is the bloke in charge of transfers, he's bound to get stick and people are bound to act angrily, especially tonight.

You're right, hope he gets aids or someone he knows contracts a terminal illness. The cunt.

Welcome back man :clap: you had me going there for a minute  :lol: you scamp

You're right, hope he gets aids or someone he knows contracts a terminal illness. The c***.

:lol:

That's more like it.

I assume you were one of those that found the West Ham chants about Glenn Roeder getting another brain tumour/wishing he'd died from it funny as well.

Grow the fuck up man, you're a granddad aren't you? :jesuswept:

I despise the "It's only a game" thing but stuff like this is worse.

I assume you were one of those that found the West Ham chants about Glenn Roeder getting another brain tumour/wishing he'd died from it funny as well.

Grow the f*** up man, you're a granddad aren't you? :jesuswept:

You got your first two points wrong, I never commented on the Roeder chants and I'm not a granddad.  How would one or two people commenting on here compare to a group of people chanting at a match?

Grow the f*** up man, you're a granddad aren't you? :jesuswept:

You got your first two points wrong, I never commented on the Roeder chants and I'm not a granddad.  How would one or two people commenting on here compare to a group of people chanting at a match?

Aren't the Roeder chants the same thing?

Aren't the Roeder chants the same thing?

The scale is massively different, one or two saying things on here or hundreds possibly thousands chanting is a bit different.

Ah right so it's okay to wish people dead as long as its only on a forum with a couple of thousand posters?

Just wanted to make sure we were staying classy :thup:

Ah right so it's okay to wish people dead as long as its only on a forum with a couple of thousand posters?

I never said it was OK or that we were classy.  :lol:

I never said it was OK or that we were classy.  :lol:

No you just excused them saying you doubt many would miss him anyway :lol:

You're getting worse, seriously :lol:

I could get even worse, I could put words into other people's mouths I suppose.  I'm not bothered what people post about Kinnear and I doubt many would miss him, do you think they would?

I could get even worse, I could put words into other people's mouths I suppose.  I'm not bothered what people post about Kinnear and I doubt many would miss him, do you think they would?

I wouldn't miss the 4/5 year old lad who lives down the street but I wouldn't wish him death either.

I think Kinnear is an embarrassment to the club, I desperately hope his role is some token gesture and really hope he has no bearing on the club at all but wishing him heart attacks or death is cringeworthy as fuck.

I wouldn't miss the 4/5 year old lad who lives down the street but I wouldn't wish him death either.

I think Kinnear is an embarrassment to the club, I desperately hope his role is some token gesture and really hope he has no bearing on the club at all but wishing him heart attacks or death is cringeworthy as f***.

This is getting nowhere, I understand what people have said bothers you, it doesn't bother me and I hope the lad down your street is OK.  I'm sure, or at least hope that nobody really wishes death or a heart attack on Kinnear.

I think Kinnear is an embarrassment to the club, I desperately hope his role is some token gesture and really hope he has no bearing on the club at all but wishing him heart attacks or death is cringeworthy as f***.

This is getting nowhere, I understand what people have said bothers you, it doesn't bother me and I hope the lad down your street is OK.  I'm sure, or at least hope that nobody really wishes death or a heart attack on Kinnear.

I made him up tbh  :undecided:

Guest Howaythetoon

I have to agree, wishing death on Ashley and Kinnear et al is bad going. Me, that would be too kind to the cunts. I hope they all get to suffer for years and years to come.