RIP Joe Kinnear (1946–2024)

Anderson

The club can gain no credit for this. Ludicrous that he was in a job, a blemish on our club. Get to fuck Joe.

Exactly. It's good news, but only in that it was a fucking disgrace in the first place. Just like changing the stadium name back.

The club can gain no credit for this. Ludicrous that he was in a job, a blemish on our club. Get to fuck Joe.

It should be this way, you are absolutely right. It won't be in the eyes of many, it'll be a 'redemptive' move I fear.

The club can gain no credit for this. Ludicrous that he was in a job, a blemish on our club. Get to f*** Joe.

It should be this way, you are absolutely right. It won't be in the eyes of many, it'll be a 'redemptive' move I fear.

The positive is that the fans are still capable of causing some sort of reaction from Ashley. Obviously that needs to be qualified.

Part of me was hoping he'd get the manager's job and so we'd be rid of both him and Cuntjew.

Come on man you're better than that.

I've actually no idea where the 'j' came from there. Apologies to all offended.

Just an utter, utter travesty that he was involved with the club in any way. It isn't a victory that he's gone but I'll definitely take it.

Appeasing the fans just prior to ST renewals seems like a plausible theory, but I theorised and hypothesised for ages when he arrived, so I'm not even gonna bother. I don't care this time. I'm just glad he's gone.

The club can gain no credit for this. Ludicrous that he was in a job, a blemish on our club. Get to f*** Joe.

The positive is that the fans are still capable of causing some sort of reaction from Ashley. Obviously that needs to be qualified.

If that's the reason. Might easily just be that he didn't get enough money for Cabaye.

Guest pont-toon

Lambeezy coming back ? Chris Mort even ??

Kinnear must have been seriously peeved to resign. No coin ? Is he giving a pissed up interview on talksport yet ?

Part of me was hoping he'd get the manager's job and so we'd be rid of both him and Cuntjew.

Come on man you're better than that.

I've actually no idea where the 'j' came from there. Apologies to all offended.

:thup:

If that's the reason. Might easily just be that he didn't get enough money for Cabaye.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck me at this actually being plausible. Wow.

:pards:

I can't even be happy with his resignation without thinking something even more horrific is lurking around the corner!

I mean, this is great news but what has Fat Boy got in store for us next? There'll undoubtedly be something.

Good news, but still not good enough. Who will replace him?, is this the beginning of Ashley leaving?, why has he quit? I mean the guy genuinely believed his own self importune bullshit so why would he quit?

His job is complete, that's why.