RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

But Kinnear claims that talkSport tricked him by putting him through to presenter Andy Goldstein, rather than co-host Bobby Gould, his former boss at Wimbledon, who called him up initially.

Kinnear said: 'I did it (the interview) as a favour and I am so disappointed. I was on air and he switched me to the other presenter. I thought I was going to speak to Bobby about the old days.'

:facepalm:

You were the one doing all the drunken ramblings. He didn't even have to talk (barely had a chance to) for you to push that self-destruct button.

This is the third aggressive outburst from Kinnear in a week. Absolutely ridiculous he's at this football club and with so much say,

*Agrees not to do interviews and tone down*

*Does another crazy interview days after.*

This is the third aggressive outburst from Kinnear in a week. Absolutely ridiculous he's at this football club and with so much say,

He needs to be gagged and thrown in a cupboard.

He needs to be gagged and thrown in a cupboard.

:snod: :lol: :suicide:

He also claimed that he did not call Cabaye 'Kebab' and that his critics added the 'b' themselves.

'Yohan is a brilliant player and I didn't pronounce his name right. But I didn't say "Kebab". I said "Keba" and they put the "b" onto it. They made a meal of it, no pun intended. Typical journalists

:facepalm:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2346768/Joe-Kinnear-Sunday-Times-interview-He-attacks-Alan-Shearer-says-joke-reveals-Newcastle-role.html

But Kinnear carries proudly on, and even defended his previous claims that he had won three manager of the year awards, despite arguments to the contrary.

He cited the LMA manager of the season award (93-94), Sky Sports manager of the year award (1996) and a riband for manager of the year (97) - voted for by Daily Mirror readers.

:lol:

:spit:

He needs to be shot gagged and thrown in a ditch cupboard.

Shearer was mostly unsuccessful because the team was packed with absolute bawbags and had zero confidence.

All he needed was 5 points from Portsmouth, Boro & Fulham and he couldn't manage it. Just 2 wins in 8 would have done it. Albeit the Fulham game we were robbed by a crap decision.

Shearer was mostly unsuccessful because the team was packed with absolute bawbags and had zero confidence.

All he needed was 5 points from Portsmouth, Boro & Fulham and he couldn't manage it. Albeit the Fulham game we were robbed by a crap decision.

Duff Left back and Edgar Right back as Shearer didn't rate Enrique and thought Raylor was a midfielder not a full back backs up JFK even though I think JFK is a nutcase.

Shut the fuck up Joe, that's the best way you can respect the fans and the club. Just shut up and get on with the job you are supposed to do or at least what you tell is you are here for. This week has been depressing. Newcastle have come out of this week or so with zero credibility.

Shearer doesn't and never will have the intelligence to be a manager but most of the blame (from a managerial perspective) has to rest with JFK for the relegation.

That said, I think we'd have stayed up had he not had his heart problem.

Shearer doesn't and never will have the intelligence to be a manager but most of the blame (from a managerial perspective) has to rest with JFK for the relegation.

That said, I think we'd have stayed up had he not had his heart problem.

Do those two sentences not sort of contradict each other? JFK is to blame for relegation, but we would have stayed up had he not fallen ill?