RIP Joe Kinnear (1946-2024)

Anderson

He sounded quite credible in that interview and said the right things on the whole...provided the deals come off. Otherwise he would be better off saying nothing at this point.

which has me worried bad things are coming when he's coherent

He sounded quite credible in that interview and said the right things on the whole...provided the deals come off. Otherwise he would be better off saying nothing at this point.

fitting into the club quite nicely.

Guest bimpy474

Sky must have caught him off the sauce.

:lol:

Charity cricket match, something to do with his late sons cancer charity thingy. Got to be sober for that.

Guest bimpy474

We have a secong hit list if we dont sign the first lot :lol: Hurry up like.

Gave his word..

Word of honour in fact.

Talks about Harford at the end of that full interview.

Blatantly sounds like his old buddy Joe helped him get the terms he wanted at Millwall :lol:

Was saying I thought it could have been a leverage play when it happened/didn't happen.

Hope the Remy loan deal is finalized like he said in the next day or so and then we can all sort of breath a sigh of relief on that front. Gomis to come the following week and then hopefully we address a winger, CB, and GK (backup). Wishful thinking I know.

Its nice as a fan to be updated, but theres really no need for it. The end results will speak for themselves.

Doesnt generally make sense to allow your transfer dealings to be passed through the media if you dont want to build competition for yourself. Remy showed that last season, other clubs may not have our scouting system but they may have more status/money. To compete we should be doing our best to keep our interests under wraps.

He used the exact same term "moving the goalposts" when he was manager and we were trying to sign the right back from Tolouse (I think) and that didn't exactly work out. But at least then we had the Italian international midfielder and the player who had scored against us earlier in the season to fall back on. A DOF shouldn't be talking to the media at all and even though we all want to have communication with the club, I rather if it wasn't from a compulsive lying geriatric, dementia suffering clown.

Talks about Harford at the end of that full interview.

Blatantly sounds like his old buddy Joe helped him get the terms he wanted at Millwall :lol:

Was saying I thought it could have been a leverage play when it happened/didn't happen.

Hope the Remy loan deal is finalized like he said in the next day or so and then we can all sort of breath a sigh of relief on that front. Gomis to come the following week and then hopefully we address a winger, CB, and GK (backup). Wishful thinking I know.

I'd be happy with just the winger tbh, more than happy actually.

Thought he wasn't going to be speaking to the press anymore and that PR was Pardews job?

He said as much in the Sunday Times interview he did with Caulkin.

Actions speak louder than words. Look forward to seeing some bodies through the door.

Its nice as a fan to be updated, but theres really no need for it. The end results will speak for themselves.

Doesnt generally make sense to allow your transfer dealings to be passed through the media if you dont want to build competition for yourself. Remy showed that last season, other clubs may not have our scouting system but they may have more status/money. To compete we should be doing our best to keep our interests under wraps.

They were hardly a secret tbf :lol:

Joe's sky interview is actually pretty good. Very reasonable, and I'm glad they are very concerned about a lack of goals and are addressing that first. All talk about helping Cisse out which is great.

Guest bimpy474

Addressing our lack of goals is great, Pardew was a big problem in that though. Hopefully the players talking to him and some of things he himself has said might see a change for the better  :yao: